Finding ways to improve feed efficiency is critical to profitability. When this requires reformulating rations due to high feed costs, producers don’t want to sacrifice animal performance. With the CIBENZA® feed additive family of enzymes, this isn’t an issue. Using CIBENZA products in feed formulation produces more dietary energy, improves protein digestibility and increases the availability of nutrients such as starch, amino acids, and fat.
Enzymes are scientifically proven to help improve digestion of protein and energy as well as improving phosphorous metabolism, allowing producers to decrease the use of expensive ingredients when necessary. Enzymes also allow for the incorporation of a wider variety of more cost-effective ingredients without affecting performance.
CIBENZA products optimize feed formulations to:
- Promote more efficient meat production
- Deliver feed cost savings
- Support a healthy digestive system
- Protect the environment by reducing animal waste, phosphorous and nitrogen releases into the environment
- CIBENZA® CSM feed additive is an enzyme containing endoxylanase, α-galactosidase and β-glucanase activities that optimize energy utilization, improve productivity and reduce feed cost.
- CIBENZA® DE200 feed additive enzymes help to maintain or enhance feeding performance. CIBENZA DE200 releases optimal dietary energy and improves nutrient utilization, providing an energy replacement to minimize feed cost.
- CIBENZA® DP100 feed additive is an aggressive, heat-stable, broad spectrum protease that complements the animal''s endogenous enzymes to hydrolyze less digestible proteins in animal feeds. As a result, CIBENZA DP100 improves the protein digestibility in feeds over the typical industry average by 80 to 90 percent.
- CIBENZA® IND900 is a heat stable protease that improves the protein digestibility of feather meal during the cooking and rendering process. CIBENZA IND900 supports animal performance, while improving operational efficiency and profitability.
- CIBENZA® PHOS is a phytase enzyme that improves the efficiency of phosphorous utilization from vegetable source feed ingredients such as soybean meal and corn. CIBENZA PHOS reduces the need for inorganic phosphorous such as Mono- and Di-calcium phosphates thus reducing feed costs.