Herbal Immunomodulator, Antistressor, Adaptogen And Performance Enhancer
STRESROAK is a scientific blend of time tested herbal ingredients that effectively fights stress through better adaptation thus restoring normal immune functions. The scientifically proven ingredients of Stresroak possess Adaptogenic, Immunomodulating, Free Radical Scavenging, Antioxidant and Rejuvenating actions.
- Better adaptation of birds to stress thereby minimizing associated losses.
- Improves specific immune response resulting in optimum antibody production post vaccination.
- Increases non-specific immune response for overall protection against various infectious agents.
- Antioxidant action.
Commercial Flock: Better survival and performance
Breeder Flock: Better hatchability & Egg production, Low egg rejection, Better maternal antibody transmission to chicks.
HOW IS IT BETTER?
Working on the root cause of the stress which is increased cortisol level in the blood.
Also Immuno modulating and performance enhancing properties.
100% medicinal active herbs.
Free from pathogenic micro flora and toxic chemicals
- To counteract stress due to vaccination , debeaking , disease outbreak, deworming , peak laying , shifting, change in feed, overcrowding, summer / winter stress as well as similar stress conditions.
- For improvement in hatchability , lowered egg rejection & better maternal antibody transfer and chick quality in breeders.
- For reducing early chick mortality.
- For increasing body resistance against different bacterial and viral diseases.
- For better vaccination response.
- For optimum feed utilization, growth and productivity.
- For better carcass quality & increased dressed weight in broilers.
- For avoiding chances of prolapse in layers and breeders.
- For avoiding weight loss during transportation of birds to market for sale.
COMMERCIAL FLOCK Liquid (per day per 100 birds)
- Chicks: 5 ml
- Growers: 7.5 ml
- Layers/Broiler Finishers: 10 ml
Premix: 1Kg/tonne of feed To be supplemented at least for 5-7 days.
BREEDER FLOCK: Liquid (per day per 100 birds)
- Chicks: 10 ml
- Growers : 15 ml
- Layers/Broiler Finishers: 20 ml
Premix: 2 Kg/tonne of feed To be supplemented for one continuous month at alternate month.