Respiratory problems due to bacterial & viral infections in poultry are unavoidable & it may happen in any stage of the bird’s life cycle . Antibiotics are the major remedy in bacterial disease, but they are not covering the secondary problems like respiratory distress, excessive cough & mucous building, loss of weight & low feed consumption.
RESPZZ is a complete solution for respiratory distress in different respiratory diseases of bacterial & viral origin without relapse of symptoms. RESPZZ a herbal solution for respiratory distress helps to take care of both primary & secondary problems.
- As a co therapy with antibiotics for prevention of production losses in CRD outbreaks
- In prevention & treatment of coryza, bronchitis & Fowl cholera
- To minimize secondary bacterial complications
- To relief from symptoms associated with CRD like sniffing, rattling, sneezing, coughing & other signs of respiratory distress
- Doses (Per day per 100 birds)
- Chicks – 2.5 ml
- Growers – 5 ml
- Layers/Broilers Finisher -10 ml
For 5-7 days by mixing in drinking water or as advised by veterinarian.
In severe cases dose may be doubled & period of treatment may be increased.