REPCHOL is natural analogues of choline and biotin, which works like original choline & biotin in the body and replaces synthetic entity without risk of TMA & DMA (corrosive nature residues).
Phytoadditive for Replacement of Choline and Biotin
Choline & Biotin is very essential nutrients for the poultry birds, which plays crucial role in normal development, growth, health and production.
Choline is a member of the B-complex group and essential part of molecular structure of Phospholipids, which regulates the mobilization of fat in the body. It plays an important role in many physiological processes and even for formation of Methionine.
Biotin is used in cell growth, production of fatty acid, metabolism of fats & proteins.
- Provides optimum activity of choline and biotin for optimum health & production.
- Controls fatty liver syndrome, perosis and liver enlargement.
- Maintains growth, FCR, Egg production, hatchablity and livability of birds.
- For optimization of liver fuctions.
- Natural analogues to replace synthetic choline and biotin.
- Economic and better performance.
- Activity remains unaltered during pelleting.
- Free from unpleasant odour & hygroscopic nature.
- Better absorption & bioavailability leads to uniform growth in the flock.
500 gm per tonne of feed* (as a replacement of 1kg (60%) choline chloride per tonne of feed).
*Or as per the nutritionist recommendations.