METHIOREP is a scientifically developed combination of herbs that contains herbal ingredients rich in Methionine in free form and as conjugated form.
Methionine is first limiting amino acid in poultry diets and very essential for all vital biological functions of birds. It may donate sulfur groups, methyl groups or serve as a building block of proteins. Methionine participates in transmethylation reaction where amino acids are metabolized to form energy.
- For providing optimum activity of methionine
- For optimum protein synthesis and energy utilization in birds
- For increased egg production and optimum egg size in birds
- Better performance in breeder birds
- Improving growth, performance, FCR, and livability in broilers and layers.
- Natural analogue to replace synthetic methionine.
- Economic & better perfomance.
- It’s activity remain unaltered during pelleting.
- Powder form ensures equivalent distribution of the product in the feed.
1 Kg per tonne of feed or as recommended by the nutritionist.
(1 Kg METHIOREP can replace 1 Kg of synthetic Methionine.)