AlzChem, is a German specialty chemicals producer, founded in 1908
AlzChem is the leading western creatine producer of creatine for human sports, fitness and nutrition since the 1990s.
Since 2011 AlzChem sells creatine in the form of GAA (Creamino®) to the animal nutrition markets. AlzChem is patent holder and producer of GAA.
Fully backwards integrated production and raw material control, entirely made in Germany, strong analytical competence and scientific network. All in one hand.
AlzChem: Creamino® Milestones:
- 2003 Project kick-off “Creatine for animals“
- 2005 Patents filed for GAA formulation and application in animal feed
- 2009 First approval as a feed additive (in EU), Start of commercial sales
- 2015 First dedicated plant commissioned
- 2019 further dedicated plant has been commissioned (Significant expansion of capacities)
AlzChem started selling Creamino directly to animal nutrition markets
AlzChem has established in house analytical methods for creatine and GAA analysis in food, feed and biological matrix.