Is a range of mold inhibitors which are made with a unique synergistic blend of active ingredients to combat molds and yeasts.
The quality of feed and feed material is determined by its composition and its microbiological load. Especially the number of mould spores is an important factor. A mould inhibition program in line with the storage conditions and the nutrient availability is key to minimize post-harvest mould growth and mycotoxin production.
- Keeps feed materials palatable and of a high nutritional value
- Supports animal health and performance
- Prevents the production of storage mycotoxins
is an organic acid based product range that reduces the patoghenic pressure in the feed and food-chain and prevent the horizontal transmission.
The control of foodborn pathogens in the animal industry is one of the major challenges. Due to its complexity, several measurements need to be taken to reduce contamination, growth and survival whereas feed sanitation is an important pillar.
- Decontamination of Salmonella critical raw materials and feed(stuffs)
- Residual protection against re- and cross-contamination
- Broad spectrum activity against other foodborne pathogens
It covers a complete antioxidant program to prevent losses due to autoxidation of raw materials and final products.
Selecting the correct raw materials and their quality is the key to success when producing safe and high-quality feeds. It is therefore essential that raw materials, concentrates and feeds are not subjected to nutritional damage caused by autoxidation.
- Safeguards the energy and nutritional value of feed(stuffs)
- Prevents the production of cytotoxic and unpalatable reaction products of oxidation
- Maintains the intestinal absorptive capacity and nutrient digestibility
- Reduces the oxidative status of the animal
It prevents the horizontal transmission of foodborne pathogens through drinking water.
Water is a key, but often forgotten nutrient in the dietary requirements of an animal. It is also an important vehicle for (enteric) pathogens and their horizontal transmission to livestock and poultry. Acidifying drinking water increases animal performance and lowers the pathogenic pressure.
- Improves drinking water hygiene
- Supports feed intake and digestion
- Reduces horizontal transmission of feed-borne pathogens
It is a complete range of low inclusion pellet binders who support qualitative feed production. Modern approach to feed production requires high quality feed with an excellent visual quality (good appearance, dust-free, without cracks and uniform) as well as a superior technical quality (correct hardness and optimal durability).
- Improved pellet quality
- More flexibility in formulation
- Increased efficiency
- Longer production life of equipment