SIAL is the world's biggest gathering of food industry professionals:
- More than 5,200 exhibitors from 98 countries.
- More than 135,000 visitors from 188 countries.
- 3 markets:
* Distribution, Sales, Wholesalers, Importers…
* Catering and Food Services.
* B2B (professionals who are looking for intermediary food products (IFP) and ingredients, partners for outsourcing their production, subcontractors, and more).
SIAL is a "multi-specialist" event dedicated exclusively to the global food manufacturing industry:
- 15 clearly identified and represented product sectors.
- 1 sector for the regions of France.
- 3 halls for national and regional pavilions.
SIAL, spotlights on consumer trends on the lookout for innovation.
SIAL isSIAL deciphers the biggest present and future consuler trends worldwide, and divulges them by showcasing a selection of innovative products at the "rends & Innovation" area.
SIAL, a profitable investment!
- 60% of exhibitors said they made contacts equivalent to between 3 months' and 1 year's worth of sales (12% reported over 1 year's worth of sales).
- 53% new contacts based on an average of 160 contacts per stand.
- 53% of these contacts were looking for new suppliers and 95% actually met new companies at the exhibition.
- 85% of visitors discovered companies they had never heard of before.
- 89% of exhibitors said they were satisfied or very satisfied with their attendance.
- 96% of visitors described their visit to SIAL 2002 as satisfactory or very satisfactory.