March 4-8, 2007
Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre
SIMA: the most international of the agricultural trade shows
The show´s ongoing internationalisation has accelerated with globalisation, and this year, more than ever, the Paris-Nord Exhibition Centre will be a meeting place for world agriculture during the five days of the show.
• 50% of exhibitors are international, representing 40 countries. SIMA continues to strengthen its international development, and in 2007 the following countries will be represented: Argentina - Australia - Austria - Belgium - Brazil - Bulgaria - Byelorussian Republic - Canada - China - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - India - Indonesia - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Japan - Korea - Luxembourg - Netherlands - Poland - Portugal - Russian Federation - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Taiwan - Thailand - Turkey - Ukraine - UK - USA.
• Exhibitor loyalty. As in previous years, the other European Union countries are again demonstrating their loyalty to SIMA: exhibitors from Italy are in the majority, in terms both of stand space and of number of firms, followed by Germany, the UK, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium.
The Central and Eastern European countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus), which along with China, Turkey and India made an impressive début in 2005, are reconfirming their interest in the European market with a more substantial presence this year in the form of group and individual stands. The Czech Republic, for example, has doubled the size of its exhibiting area.
A continuous growth of International visitors
SIMA 2005 welcomed 50,000 international visitors from 108 countries. 80% came from Europe notably from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Austria.
Interestingly, the 2005 show saw some increase in visitors from certain areas, in particular from Eastern European countries, which accounted for 10% of international visitors. For 2007, promotion in Central and Eastern Europe has been stepped up to satisfy exhibitors who are increasingly seeking visitors from this area.
• Effective partnerships. Effective partnerships The fact the entire agricultural world is represented at SIMA is the result of ongoing large-scale promotion campaigns through the Promosalons network, which represents SIMA in more than 40 countries.
These efforts are complemented by the work of Adepta and Ubifrance. The two promotional agencies organise the attendance of customers from countries that are strategically important for SIMA exhibitors in all sectors.
• A customised welcome. SIMA has prepared a fitting welcome for all the international delegations with the International Lounge (mezzanine hall 6), organised in partnership with SYGMA (the French agricultural machinery manufacturers'' association), Climmar (a group of European agricultural machinery distributors'' associations) and Ubifrance. These professionals will be able to take advantage of themed tours around the show, and specially trained students will be on hand to arrange meetings with exhibitors for them.
SIMA: a window on the world
Sima is a must for every machinery and equipment manufacturer keen to development their business, whether from france or any other country.
Sima represents a unique opportunity for businesses to:
- raise their profile in a market known throughout the world for agriculture and a high level of mechanisation
- extend their range of exportation. These 5 days are an opportunity to meet users and distributors from all over the world.
- benefit from an event with an exceptional reputation: all the players ¿ institutions, press, opinion leaders, competitors ¿ come to discover the latest market trends.
Sima 2007 objectives
-strengthen its international leadership in response to exhibitors¿ expectations.
- increase the number of visitors from countries representing new opportunities while continuing to consolidate numbers of visitors from france and neighbouring countries, the exhibitors¿ principal market.
- strive to expand the offer by increasing the number of countries represented, so that visitors to sima have access to a global vision of the world of agriculture.
SHOW: A UNIQUE PLACE WHERE SUPPLY MEETS DEMAND
Exhibiting on a show offers you not only to gather sales but to also have a unique place allowing you to:
- Identify the new market trends of your sector
- Qualify the real estate of buyers'' needs ''who become your new customers
- Better understand the market in order to win it
SHOW: BUILDING CLOSENESS
You belong to a competitive sector in which your customers and prospects are strongly solicited throughout key Medias as: Press, Direct Marketing and Internet. Nothing else except the Media Show could bring together suppliers and buyers in a face to face meeting.
As one of the exhibitors, the show offers a great event with a unique opportunity favouring contacts.
SIMA, THE ONLY MULTI-SPECIALIST EXHIBITION FOR ALL SUPPLIERS TO THE AGRICULTURAL AND LIVESTOCK BREEDING SECTORS
Comprehensive offer • Tractors • Tillage equipment • Engines, parts and components • Transport, trailers, handling • Building, storage • water management, drainage • Countryside and farm border maintenance • IT, organisations and services
And specific equipment for:
Arable crops • harvesting cereals and tubers • sowing, fertilisation • Seeds, fertilisers • Plant spraying • Irrigation • Buildings, drying, storage
Livestock breeding • Milking and dairy equipment • Fodder harvesting • Livestock products and equipment • Livestock buildings • Animal nutrition, health and comfort • Selective breeders and breeders¿ groups
Other crops • Growing and harvesting • Irrigation • Plant spraying • Sorting and grading • Preserving and packaging fruit and vegetables
SIMA: THE WORLD BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL SHOW
196,854 visitors within 49100 international coming from 108 countries
1,250 exhibitors from 44 countries within 50 % of international
SIMA, LOCATED IN FRANCE IN THE KEY WORLDWIDE MARKET
Agricultural machinery • 2004 worldwide 2nd rank with 4.01 milliard • 1st European plan « EU with 15 members » with 26% market share • A key country with a 66% machinery gross import rising to 2.65 milliard in 2004
Agricultural production • 1st rank with 21% of total European production « EU with 25 members »
Farm investment • 1st over 100 ha farm investment rank in agricultural machinery
REINFORCE BREEDING POSITIONING
SIMA-SIMAGENA show presents
• specific and multipurpose equipment
• Ring dedicated to cattle auctions and international competitions
CONSOLIDATING OUR INTERNATIONAL ACTION PLAN
Building our profile in Western Europe agricultural area
• Intensify our sales penetration in Central and Eastern Europe
• Prospecting toward Asia area
HELPING TO BUILD THE FUTURE AGRICULTURAL WORLD THANKS TO AN INFORMATION AREA
Good Agricultural Practice: an information area where farmers can seek advice and issues of concern to them.
Water management and irrigation: Farmers are major consumers of water and therefore play a leading role in managing this resource effectively.
Countryside and Forest management: farmers will be encouraged to invest in equipment specifically for this type of activity.
Renewable energies: a vital issue everywhere in the world
Vegetables and market: a large scale offer dedicated to open-field vegetable producers
A 220 000 sq.m show with over 1,375 exhibitors from 44 countries.
• manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and services for agriculture
• livestock breeding
• countryside and forest maintenance
• selective breeders.
With each successive session of SIMA, the offer evolves to better meet your needs.
As new market issues and concerns emerge, SIMA 2007 will focus on
- A larger numbers of new products and equipment,
- A large range of innovations thanks to the innovation awards contest.
- A better representation of international exhibitors
- Creation of dedicated areas
SIMA 2007: your multi-specialist exhibition