¿What is VIBREX Tablets?
Is a unique formulation of blended salts developed by AGRANCO CORP.(USA) , in tablet form, that when dissolved in water, produce a stable solution of chlorine dioxide., a wide spectrum bactericide, fungicide, and algaecide.
Size and treatment capabilities of VIBREX Tablets
Vibrex tablets weigh 1 gram and 20 grams. Each tablet produce a solution os 0.2 % (2,000 ppm) So one tablet of 1 grams can treat from 2,000 of water at 1 ppm or with a 20 grams tablet you can treat 20,000 liters of water at 1 ppm. One must wait about 10 minutes after application for the treated water to be disinfected, and it will have a residual effect of 20 days, after which. another tablet must be added.To increase the ppms,reduce the amount of water to be treated.
VIBREX Tablets Packing
Vibrex tablets of 20 grams wrapped in cellophane paper are packed 50 per bag in carton boxes, or as customers require.
BENEFITS OF VIBREX Tablets:
- It is odorless and colorless at recommended dosages.
- It does not react with organic matter, only with micro-organisms.
- It is easy and safe application.
- It is not irritating and does do give out fumes.
- Its not flamable.
- It has a prolonged stability and efficacy..
- It is active on hard waters (300 ppm Ca).
- Its optimum active range is between pH 6 to pH 10.
- It does not alter taste, of foods or drinks.
- It does not causes mutations , allergies and it is not carcinogenic.
- It has a high solubility and its does not leave any residues nor suspended particles.
- Economical at low dosages and of prolonged residual effect.
SOME VIBREX TABLETS APPLICATIONS:
- Treatment of industrial discharge waters.
- Potabilization of waters for human consumption.
- Treament of waters for animal consumption.
- Treatment of water in recirculating systems and swimiing pools.
- Purification and sanitization in hospitals, hotels and restaurants.
- Disfection of farming IN AQUACULTURE PONDS WITH LIVE ANIMALS IN THEM. Instalations, poultry houses, barns, etc.
- Disinfection of water storage tanks and water systems
- Washing and disinfection of food raw materials
- Washing and disinfection of food processing plants.
- Washing and disinfection of produce, fruits beef, seafood and poultry and swine meats.