In vitro Analysis of Micro Emulsified Essential Oil against Pathogenic Strains of Escherichia Coli, Salmonella Entritidis and Pasteurella Multocida Isolated from Broilers

Published on: 11/16/2019
Author/s : Dayaram S. Suryawanshi 1, Pawan Pawar 1, Custan G. Fernandes 2 and Amit C. Kini 2. / 1 Omega Laboratories, India; 2 Vinayak Ingredients (India) Private Limited, India.

IntroductionPoultry is affected by the various diseases, especially flocks that have low immunity resulting in the significant economic losses due to high feed conversion ratio (FCR) and mortality [1]. They are also susceptible to secondary infections due to responses to irregular vaccination and immune suppression [2]. Escherichia coli are found to be one of the most important causes of economic ...

remove_red_eye 60 forum 2 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
November 16, 2019
Hello every one

I am a veterinary medicine doctor from pakistan looking for a scholarship for postgraduate program in poultry sciences.
I got my graduation in 2016.
And from last 3 year i am doing practical poultry farming in a well known company and now of my own.
Send me links .
It will be very thankful of me to continue my studies in poultry.

Thanks and regard
PHILIP QUINN PHILIP QUINN
Research and Development Director
December 17, 2019

What are the essential oils in Herbofloxacin?

print
(60)
(2)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Copyright © 1999-2021 Engormix - All Rights Reserved