Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Feed enzyme and net energy in Poultry Nutrition. Mingan Choct (CRC Poultry)

Published: December 3, 2010
Mingan Choct, CRC Poultry CEO, gave two lectures at IV CLANA 2010, Brazil and talked to Engormix.com about Net Energy and Feed Enzyme in Poultry Nutrition.
Related topics
Authors:
Mingan Choct
University of New England
Recommend
Comment
Dr Jaydip Mulik
1 de febrero de 2011
Dear Sir, Its a very good presentation of Net Energy & Enzyme concept in Poultry Nutrition. If possible please send me the Soft copy of the same in Text Form. Awaiting your feed back. Thanks & regards, Dr Jaydip
Recommend
Sharad Dagadu Hol
Sharad Dagadu Hol
1 de febrero de 2011
Sir , It was really a very good presentation, I will be happy if you could send me a soft copy of that . Thanks
Recommend
Analia Göttig
Engormix
1 de febrero de 2011
Dear users, You can read the article: Feed Polysaccharides: Nutritional Roles and Effect of Enzimes by Dr. Mingan Choct. Thanks,
Recommend
Dr Manal Kamal
10 de octubre de 2012
Dear Sir, It is very good presentation, I make a new research about enzymes and low energy in broiler diets, I will be happy if you could send me a soft copy of that . Thanks
Recommend
Mingan Choct
University of New England
30 de octubre de 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. In addition to the paper posted at Engormix, as pointed out by Ms Gottig above, another paper on net energy was published in the WPC 2012 proceedings. If you attended the conference or have access to the Proceedings on CD, you should be able to download it. Best regards, Mingan Choct
Recommend
Joseph Asankomah Bentil
9 de septiembre de 2013
The use of enzymes as probiotics has been a recently adopted trend in animal feeding. This has been due to the use of non-conventional feedstuffs(mainly composed of non-starch polysaccharides(NSPs)as alternative energy sources. This is as a result of the scarcity and high prices of the conventional counterparts.There is therefore the need to explore more reliable sources of enzyme generation either naturally or synthetically. The supplementation of enzymes in animal feed is proven to improve the passage rate of feed in the digestive tract hence increased absorption of nutrients. The absorption of nutrients eventually increases the net energy hence high growth performance of the animal.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.