Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Training and Certification WVEPAH Program: Broilers II in Botswana

Published: August 21, 2018
Summary
  Training location:   Botswana University of Agriculture and Natural Resources BUAN (formerly Botswana College of Agriculture), Agric Education and Extension Resource Centre, Gaborone, Botswana Dates :  03 -14 December, 2018 OVERVIEW This Broiler chickens “Specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious d...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Qaiser Zaman
Tanmiah Food Group
29 de agosto de 2018
European world would recognize this certification as veterinarian? Or what level job is offered after this?
Maria Barriga
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
11 de septiembre de 2018
Dear Dr Zaman, This course and a Module I course are part of the program of «Certificate in animal health: poultry production», delivered by the University of Luxemburg and whose regulatory aspects are recognized worldwide by the OIE. The program is designed to veterinarians working on the poultry field. This is not an authorisation to practise in Europe, but of professional international academic diplomas (Certificate and Master) very sought by the companies of poultry and pharmacy. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Maria Barriga
Oscar Chipfunde
28 de septiembre de 2018
Very educative. How does one get the payment structure and register.
Maria Barriga
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
28 de septiembre de 2018
Dear Mr Chipfunde, Thank you for your interest in the WVEPAH program. The fees of the course are of 2.000 EUR and include registration to the course ant to the exam of the University of Luxembourg, teaching material, course notes, lunch and break meals. It would be my pleasure to send you the registration form in attached file. Please send me your mail address or contact us a info@wvepah.org. I hope to hear from you soon. Maria Barriga Communications Coordinator WVEPAH
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister