Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Training and Certification WVEPAH Program: Egg Layers II

Published: July 27, 2018
Summary
Training location  :  École Nationale de Médecine Vétérinaire (ENMV), Sidi Thabet, Tunisia Dates :   05 -16 November, 2018 OVERVIEW This Layers “Specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of pullets and layers production. The objective of the WVEPAH e...
Related topics:
Authors:
Dominique BALLOY
Poultry Veterinary Study Group of de EU (PVSGEU)
Stephane Lemiere
Boehringer Ingelheim
Hilde Van Meirhaeghe
Vetworks
Robert Gauthier
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
Corinna Rein-Lish
Show more
Recommend
Comment
Dr. Ojabo L.D.
30 de julio de 2018
When will this very interesting course hold for people who don't speak French?
Recommend
Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan
31 de julio de 2018
Feeling interested to the Course as a Layer practitioner. If I got the admit.......
Recommend
bensonolufemi
31 de julio de 2018
I am really interested, but sadly I don't speak French. Kindly make it available in English. Thanks
Recommend
Maria Barriga
31 de julio de 2018
Please note that this course is also available in several training and certification centers in English! The upcoming courses in English are: Shanghai, China, 10 - 14 September & 22 -26 October 2018 India, April 2020. You are welcome!
Recommend
Okuta ngura
6 de agosto de 2018

Maria Barriga Do I need to have studied up to degree level in order to apply for this course?

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.