Training and Certification WVEPAH Program: Egg Layers II

Published on: 07/30/2018
Source : www.wvepah.org

Training location :  École Nationale de Médecine Vétérinaire (ENMV), Sidi Thabet, Tunisia Dates:  05 -16 November, 2018 OVERVIEW This Layers “Specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of pullets and layers production. The objective of the WVEPAH education program is to offer...

remove_red_eye 219 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Dr. Ojabo L.D. Dr. Ojabo L.D.
DVM, M.Sc.(monogastric nutrition & management), PhD( Poultry Production & Management)
July 30, 2018
When will this very interesting course hold for people who don't speak French?
Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
July 31, 2018
Feeling interested to the Course as a Layer practitioner. If I got the admit.......
July 31, 2018
I am really interested, but sadly I don't speak French. Kindly make it available in English. Thanks
July 31, 2018
Please note that this course is also available in several training and certification centers in English!
The upcoming courses in English are:
Shanghai, China, 10 - 14 September & 22 -26 October 2018
India, April 2020.
You are welcome!
Okuta ngura Okuta ngura
Animal health and production
August 6, 2018

Maria Barriga Do I need to have studied up to degree level in order to apply for this course?

print
(219)
(5)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Training and Certification WVEPAH Program: Egg Layers II?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Frederic Hoerr
Frederic Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Strasburg, Virginia, Estados Unidos de América

| 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved