Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

The Impact of Biotechnology on Poultry Genetics and Breeding

Published: January 29, 2008
Summary
GENETIC IMPROVEMENT IN POULTRY A major objective of the primary breeding sector of the poultry industry is to genetically improve the efficiency of production, the quality of eggs and meat and the health and welfare of poultry. Efforts are focused on economic traits required by the consumer and producer as well as traits related to environmental issues in poultry production. The impact of bio...
Related topics
Recommend
Comment
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
15 de marzo de 2013

Dear Sir or Madam
I would like to cooperate through a project between us to work on biotechnology in Upper Egypt and your country. If you accept please let me know to prepar the proposal.
Best regard to you

Sincerely
Talaat El_Sheikh
Prof of Poultry Production
Egypt

Recommend
Bertrand Zion
19 de julio de 2015
I am an Agriculturist and I am interested in building a poultry farm which uses Biotechnology to reproduce, multiply and speed up the growth of Chicken, Turkeys, Fishes for the purpose of consumption and commerce in my Country, Nigeria. I need a Company or professionals who can build this kind of poultry farm and deploy the use of this technology in my farm as well as manage or train my staff on how to apply this technology. If you know any Company, kindly refer them to me. My email is betrandd@gmail.com. Thanks.
Recommend
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
19 de julio de 2015
good request, the farm design the important factor for success you can use biotechnology after this point send me details of your request and I will send you th program talatm2@yahoo.com
Recommend
Umar Abali
12 de septiembre de 2018

What are the roles of biotechnology in the improvement of specifically broiler chickens?

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.