Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Study of Carcass Characteristics in Pigeons Administration Fish Oil

Published: June 29, 2017
Summary
ABSTRACT This experiment was carried out at the animal house, College of Veterinary Medicine / University of Kufa to find out the cholesterol concentration of blood and meat, dressing percentage with and without giblets, and relative weight of the heart, liver, and gizzard of pigeons administrated orally 1 ml/fish oil/bird daily. Thirty adult male pigeons (Zigil breed) were randomly divided ...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Yasser Jamal Jameel
University of Kerbala
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Emad Elgazzar
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Nejdet Çöven
6 de julio de 2017
Dear Dr. Yasser, how are you? if it is possible, i want to read full article. can you send me. thank you Dr.Nejdet Çöven Türkiye
Koot van der Walt
6 de julio de 2017
06/07/17Dear Dr Yassar Please the same here, send it to me as well I am extremely interested in this experiment. Thank you very much Koot van der Walt koot@odra.co.za
Atef Abou Zead
6 de julio de 2017
Please send me the full article Thank you
Anyanwu Vivian Chinenye
6 de julio de 2017
Dr. This research is very interesting. Please can I get the full article. Thanks in anticipation
Moustafa Houda
5 de agosto de 2017

Please send to me full article. 
Thank you.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister