Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Studies on Use of Heat Treated Rock Phosphate Instead of Dicalcium Phosphate on Broiler Performance

Published: September 11, 2007
Summary
An experiment was conducted using ninety-six, day old broiler chicks to study the effect of inclusion of heat-treated rock phosphate (HTRP) instead of dicalcium phosphate (DCP) on performance of broilers. Total four diets were tested. Control diet (T1) was prepared using maize 54.08 %, soybean meal 25.73 %, deoiled rice polish 9.19 %, fishmeal 8.00 %, mineral mixture (MM) 3.0 % and vitamin supple...
Related topics
Recommend
Comment
Khaliel Alrahman Abusharkh
14 de febrero de 2008
Dear sir, This is great. I would like to ask about the source of RP, and how we do the heat treatment (heating temperature and heating time). Also in T3, the DCP was replaced completely with 60 % HTRP. What is the other 40 %? I hope my question is clear. Best regards. Eng. Khaliel Jordan
Recommend
Chitwan Kawatra
Chitwan Kawatra
5 de marzo de 2008
Dear Sir, Greeting of the day. RP and HTRP was purchased from the supplierand it is readily available commercially in market. After purchasing we went for its various laboratory analysis. Regarding T3 diet, 60 % was HTRP was added and 40% was DCP. If you have any other query, please contact me. Regards, Dr Chitwan
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.