Studies on Use of Heat Treated Rock Phosphate Instead of Dicalcium Phosphate on Broiler Performance

Published on: 02/14/2008
Author/s : A. THOMAS, C. KAWATRA, R.P.S. BAGHEL and S. NAYAK

An experiment was conducted using ninety-six, day old broiler chicks to study the effect of inclusion of heat-treated rock phosphate (HTRP) instead of dicalcium phosphate (DCP) on performance of broilers. Total four diets were tested. Control diet (T1) was prepared using maize 54.08 %, soybean meal 25.73 %, deoiled rice polish 9.19 %, fishmeal 8.00 %, mineral mixture (MM) 3.0 % and vitamin supplem...

remove_red_eye 1665 forum 2 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Khaliel Alrahman Abusharkh Khaliel Alrahman Abusharkh
bachelor degree
February 14, 2008
Dear sir,

This is great. I would like to ask about the source of RP, and how we do the heat treatment (heating temperature and heating time). Also in T3, the DCP was replaced completely with 60 % HTRP. What is the other 40 %?
I hope my question is clear.
Best regards.

Eng. Khaliel
Jordan
Reply
March 5, 2008
Dear Sir,
Greeting of the day.

RP and HTRP was purchased from the supplierand it is readily available commercially in market. After purchasing we went for its various laboratory analysis.
Regarding T3 diet, 60 % was HTRP was added and 40% was DCP.
If you have any other query, please contact me.
Regards,

Dr Chitwan
Reply
1
print
(1665)
(2)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
PhD, Postdoc, Cornell University, USA
  Ithaca, New York, United States
 
Copyright © 1999-2022 Engormix - All Rights Reserved