Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Saremi and Olukosi will speak at WPC 2016 in China

Published: August 22, 2016
Summary
Behnam Saremi and Oluyinka Olukosi will be two of the distinguished speakers at the XXV World’s Poultry Congress (WPC 2016), which will be held in Beijing during September 5-9. This congress is co-hosted by the China Branch of the World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA-CN) and the Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine (CAAV).   Saremi, who is Ma...
Related topics
Authors:
Oluyinka Olukosi
University of Georgia
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Olukayode Anthony Makinde
Obafemi Awolowo University
23 de agosto de 2016

The Sanremu topic will be of interest to many people working with poultry. It will be good to know if the ideal protein levels depend on the levels of particular metabolizable energy or particular production or growth objective. These are the contentious issues.

Ruth Tariebi Seimiekumo Ofongo
31 de agosto de 2016
Both authors will be speaking on very interesting and Insightful topics. These topics should shed more light on broiler production to be specific and layers production also. Kindest regards to both authors. I won't be able to attend the conference this year. But I hope one can access the papers for reference and better understanding of what both authors will discuss
Silas Abel
31 de agosto de 2016
i trust Dr Yinka Olukosi will do justice to the presentation. I wish i can be present to cheer him and contribute more. Cheers _Dr Silas Abel
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister