PHILIP QUINN PHILIP QUINN
Research and Development Director
July 5, 2020

What is Immunowall? Beta-glucans?

ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
July 6, 2020
PHILIP QUINN
ImmunoWall is derived from the process of sugar cane fermentation in ethanol production, and is made up of around 35% ß-glucans (1,3 and 1,6) and 20% Mannan-Oligosaccharides (MOS). ß-glucans are
recognised for their phagocytic cells, encouraging them to produce cytokines which will initiate a chain reaction to induce immunomodulation and enhance the responsiveness of the innate immune system. On the other hand, MOS are able to agglutinate type-1 fimbriae pathogens and various strains of Salmonella and Escherichia coli.
Please let me know if you interested in more information.

Kind regards

Melina
July 6, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato many thanks Melina. Have you any distributors in UK or Ireland? Philip
David Mills David Mills
Agriculturist
July 16, 2020
PHILIP QUINN
Hi Philip, Des Brennan at Barentz Ireland can help +353 8760 70361, tell him he owes me a Guinness for the referral
Barentz are agents for ICC in UK and Ireland
David Mills at the Denis Brinicombe Group
July 20, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato THANKS MELINA about immunowall .i want to ask Question.;

what results do we get in poultry if we use immunowall ?
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
July 21, 2020

Serkan Arslan, we can observe a decrease in some pathogens (such as Salmonella and E. coli) and an improvement in immunity status (we can measure vaccine titers, for example). And as a consequence, improvement in BWG and FCR.

Ahmed Hamouda Ahmed Hamouda
Professor
August 15, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato send more about salmonella and immunity
Daniel Mc Elroy Daniel Mc Elroy
Poultry farmer
August 17, 2020
David Mills have they got a web page
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 17, 2020
Ahmed Hamouda can you please send me your email contact?

Kind regards

Melina
September 24, 2020

Melina Aparecida Bonato, could you tell me how to prepare the feed low price?

December 11, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato
I need more information on this product. The presentation here sounds interesting and could be of help to farmers in my locality because fowl typhoid/pullorum diseases and E.coli infection are very common.
fidegber@yahoo.com, +2347061915985 (WhatsApp number).
Thanks
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
December 14, 2020
GBERINDYER FIDELIS ,

I'll send you more information by email.

Kind regards

Melina
Taha Taibeh Taha Taibeh
Veterinary Doctor
December 21, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato
Thank you Melina but can you provide me with more information about the salmonella /Ecoli fambiria agglutinate.
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
December 22, 2020
Taha Taibeh ,

Of course, can you send me your email contact?
Taha Taibeh Taha Taibeh
Veterinary Doctor
December 23, 2020
Thanks Melina Aparecida Bonato
Ttaibeh@freshdelmonte.com
Tahataibeh@yahoo.com
Poultry farmer
April 25, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato my email is cooldanny50@blueyonder.co.uk would like to know how to administrate the product
Kb Bohara Kb Bohara
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
July 27, 2020
Theoretically I can see the potential benefits of such products in foreseeable future. But difficult to jump on conclusion and go for use without having reliable research carried by a independent third party research organization with a scientifically acceptable research method for a verification of small experimental research findings of a researcher directly or indirectly associated with a pharmaceutical or nutritional company

So I would appreciate if you could suggest me the way to to access to such detail information if you have any
Thanks
Dr Bohara
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 7, 2020
Dear Dr. Kb Bohara ,

This is just a short video explaining brief the mode of action. I'll be glad to share our published scientific studies in peer-rewied journals. If you want more information, please send me your email contact.
Kind regards

Melina Bonato, PhD.
December 11, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato why am I unable to find the published research you claim to have? Please send me infomation philipqphilip@hotmail.com
Jose Chipollini Jose Chipollini
Biologist
August 7, 2020
Melina, can you provide the data or studies that show the impact of ß-glucans in your product on cytokine production or enhancing the innate immune response against Salmonella enteritidis in chickens?
Thank you,
jose
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 7, 2020

Dear Jose Chipollini,

Yes, I can. The trial that I mention is about to be published, but you can access at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1056617120300350

Send me your email contact to share more information.

Kind regards

Melina

Jose Chipollini Jose Chipollini
Biologist
August 12, 2020
Thank you, Melina Aparecida Bonato . Do you have any data on laying hens? my email: jacs458@gmail.com
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 17, 2020
Jose Chipollini, I'll send you an email about it.

Kind regards

Melina
December 11, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato philipqphilip@hotmail.com
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
December 14, 2020
PHILIP QUINN,
I don't know why you are not receiving our emails. Did you check your spam box? Do you have another email address?

Melina
Ahmed Hamouda Ahmed Hamouda
Professor
December 24, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato
thank you very much for contact i,ll follow your messages
Regards
Hamouda
August 11, 2020

Interested, hoping to have a deep conversation with you. Thanks.

Hiren Pancholi Hiren Pancholi
Graduation in commerce
August 12, 2020
Melina, its a wonderful research, congratulations and all the best for your MOS. I am sure the mechanism explained, will help farmers against Salmonella.

I have very basic question on some of more prevalent diseases, can they be protected with the MOS?

Can MOS help or with MOS, is there possibility of reducing Protein or Energy to improve the birds performance and at the same time, cost addition can be absorbed?

Thanks and take care.....
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 17, 2020
Hiren Pancholi ,

Thank you for your question. MOS is an indigestible carbohydrate complexed with the Beta-glucans on the yeast cell wall. MOS will agglutinate only bacteria that possess fimbria (like several types of Salmonella and E. coli) and because of it, indirectly modulates the gut microbiota.
The Beta-glucans will immunomodulate the innate immune system responses, enhancing the immune status helping the animal to respond stronger and faster to the challenges. So, in general, the animal will have better conditions to initially fight against different pathogens and challenges.We don't expect direct effects over nutrients digestibility, since this is not the mode of action. However, we will observe the positive impact on gut integrity, that will help the animals to absorb and utilize better the nutrients from the diet.

Kind regards

Melina
Hiren Pancholi Hiren Pancholi
Graduation in commerce
August 18, 2020
Thank you so much Melina.

It is interesting product and promising too.
Poultry farmer
August 17, 2020

Can it be bought in the UK?

ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 17, 2020
Daniel Mc Elroy we have a distribution by Barentz company. You can contact them directely or contact us: melina.bonato@iccbrazil.com.br.

Kind regards

Melina
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
August 17, 2020
Daniel Mc Elroy the contacts from Barentz are: Des Brennan (des.brennan@barentz.com) and Koen Kromhof (koen.kromhof@barentz.nl).

Kind regards

Melina
September 7, 2020
Very interest...

Thanks you so much

Dear Melina

Can you explain about better immune system respone in day old chicks ( doc) from salmonella or E coli spread so make infection in organ..like pericarditis?
Koot van der Walt Koot van der Walt
Marketing Director
October 21, 2020
Hi Melina
Can the product be bought in South Africa?
regards
Koot
+27832692492
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
October 29, 2020
Koot van der Walt ,

Yes, it's available in South Africa. Can you please send me your email contact to share more information about it?

Kind regards

Melina
Koot van der Walt Koot van der Walt
Marketing Director
October 29, 2020
Hi Mlina
Thank you so much for your speedy reply.
Yes my Email is Koot@chamberlink.co.za.

Kind regards
Koot
November 1, 2020
Please send me more info and the published articles as well as where I can find the product in South Africa Melina

Kind regards
Henry Aitchison
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
November 4, 2020
Dr Henry Aitchison ,

can you please send me your email contact?

Kind regards

Melina
Zahed Abbasi Zahed Abbasi
VETRINARIAN
November 2, 2020

Thank you Melina:
Can you say regarding your research about betaglocan and MOS and their ability to control of salmonella is to prevent of colonization or invasion phase? it seems prevention of colonization of salmonella is more better and important.
Please if you have document about the effectiveness of the product in colonization I will be glad to have them.

ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
November 4, 2020
Zahed Abbasi ,

Yes, the mode of action is to prevent colonization. Can you send me your email contact to share more information?

Kind regards

Melina
VETRINARIAN
November 8, 2020
Melina Aparecida Bonato
Hi MELLINA :
MY e-mail address is :
abbasi_barekat@yahoo.com
ICC Brazil ICC Brazil
December 14, 2020

Zahed Abbasi,

thank you for your comment. In this research that I comment on in the video, it was identified and quantified the majors' bacterial phyla in the gut microbiota and how it changes when we have a challenge with SE and then the supplementation of ImmunoWall (MOS and BG). We know that MOS will agglutinate these gram-negative bacteria that possess Fimbria (like Salmonella and E. coli) so, indirectly favoring the growth of beneficial bacteria, i.e., improving the intestinal "environment" for the proliferation of beneficial bacteria.
Thus, there is a direct impact on improving intestinal integrity since part of these bacteria that will cause damage to the epithelium will not be able to colonize the intestine. However, it is important to emphasize that this reduction in a load of gram-negative pathogens happens gradually and mainly will act as a preventive (day by day lowering the load and avoiding colonization); in high contamination, it is important to associate with other concepts that can act distinct way to control the problem.
If you are interested, I can send you more information by email.

Kind regards,

Melina.

April 25, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato
Please can you share the research with me at ibrahimyusuf2008@gmail.com
Thanks.
November 7, 2020

bravo yeasts remain a great mystery of biology

O.P from Romania

VETRINARIAN
December 13, 2020

Hi Melina :
Today we are facing a kind of enteritis that be named dysbiosis or dysbacteriosis it will happen when the balance of microbiota of intestine will disrupt and the gram negative bacteria will prevail and form majority of intestinal bacteria, integrity of intestine not works and there be diarrhea , reduced production and mortality increased.
Betaglocan and MOS can prevent Dysbiosis? Or can it be used to alleviate it? Do you have any research about this phenomena?

Alagbe olujimi John Alagbe olujimi John
Animal Production & Health
December 21, 2020
Nice work.
Siddiqur Rahman Siddiqur Rahman
B. Sc. A. H. And M. S. in Poultry Science
February 10, 2021
very nice
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Products
Functional fiber constituted by MOS and ß-glucans. ImmunoWall® pr...
A source of free nucleotides, the ideal form of absorption. Hilyses® su...
Yeast culture with the highest concentration of yeast metabolites, β-g...