Reduction of Salmonella Enteritidis in the Spleens of Hens by Bacterins That Vary in Fimbrial Protein SefD

Published on: 11/08/2017
Author/s : Roxana Sanchez-Ingunza 1, Jean Guard 2, Cesar A. Morales 2 and Alan H. Icard 3. / 1 CEVA Biomune, Lenexa, Kansas; 2 U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Athens, Georgia; 3 Grafton Scientific Staffing Companies, Leawood, Kansas.

IntroductionSalmonella enterica serovar Enteritidis (Salmonella Enteritidis) accounts for nearly 20% of laboratory-confirmed illnesses of salmonellosis in recent years (CDC, 2014). Consumption of shell eggs and egg products is associated with risk of infection from Salmonella Enteritidis in humans (CDC, 2003; Cowden et al., 1989; Elson et al., 2005). A large multistate outbreak of Salmonella Enter...

remove_red_eye 354 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
B .Sc ( Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry ) ; P G Diploma in Environmental Studies ; P G Diploma in Industrial Pollution Management ; Industrial Chemistry ( B I E T )
November 8, 2017

I appreciate your work, at the same time I would like to suggest to do research the same with Essential and Aromatic oils, which can deal the problem without Environment disturbances. Clove oil, which is more powerful to control some of the above problems. Controlling with natural herbs, oils etc is the pool proof and echo-free method once for all.

Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
PhD, Postdoc, Cornell University, USA
  Ithaca, New York, United States

Copyright © 1999-2023 Engormix - All Rights Reserved