Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Probiotics for broilers. David Harrington (Chr. Hansen)

Published: September 11, 2014
David Harrington from Chr. Hansen speaks about his two presentations about the inclusion of the product GalliPro in broiler diets to enhance performance.
Related topics
Authors:
David Harrington
Novonesis
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Bibek Roy
16 de septiembre de 2014
Dear Sir, I am very much interested to work with natural growth promoters as alternatives to antibiotics. So, i would like to discuss with you to share some points in this regards.What is the role of Bacillus subtilis in GIT? How it controls pathogenic bacteria? Does Gallipro reduces abdominal fat from broiler if yes how? Thanks.
Emeka Ogazi
22 de septiembre de 2014
Probiotics is nice excellent growth promoter makes your bird grow robustly healthy, in addition to adding them potassium chloride in their feeds. The feed digest well, fattens in time and they drink lots of water as a result of potassium chloride added in their feed. You gain more weight early and sale of your birds in time. You have to change their litter regularly due to wetting of the litters, if you do not remove in time Emeria {Coccidiosis} will thrive. When emeria surfaces use kepcox for two day to knock of Cocci in time or you recycle their litters to feed them, by drying them by frying the droppings provides immunity against cocci. This is working for me. Litter contain the NPK and immunity to the birds. None will die. Try them and you will be a happy farmers to the market with less bird mortality.. Practical Practice brings the best than theories without sustainable practice. Thanks Ogazi Emeka Birds Farmer
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister