Prebiotics in Poultry. Dr. S. Jalukar (Vi-COR)

Video information
See more
remove_red_eye 720 forum 8 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Dr.H. Sodhi Dr.H. Sodhi
Veterinary Doctor
February 28, 2014
VERY NICE PRESENTATION ON PREBIOTICS
Maheswar Rath Maheswar Rath
BVSc &AH,MVSc &AH,poultry science, Ph.D. Poultry science
March 3, 2014
dear dra.s.jalukar of vi-cor?,

I just show your presentation through engormix.com and felt very nice the away technical issues are handled in favour of the product and concept of biological hypothesis in favour of prebiotics.

-my questions would be for my information are:
what type of feed formulation you suggest when you recommend benefits of prebiotics?

-do you feel any feed ingredient or nutritional values have any link with the efficacy of such products.

-is the MOS the product shown benicial prebiotics can be effective when free range poultry production is promoted and birds are exposed to serious bacterial and fungal exposures?

-delay action of prebiotics may be loss making for chicken farmers both in layer and broilers ?

thank you madam for a nice program of balance presentation to value prebiotics in good management farms. dr m rath and poultry consultant in india.
Sangita Jalukar Sangita Jalukar
Animal Nutritionist
March 3, 2014
Dr. Rath, Thank you for your comments. Prebiotics can be used with all feed formulations since they are stable and can with stand heat during pelleting. They are not known to react with other components of the feed. Prebiotics like other feed additives fed for better FCR or health will tend to be more effective when there are challenges present.Thanks. Dr. Jalukar
TALHI Faouzi TALHI Faouzi
Doctor of veterinary medicine - PhD
March 4, 2014
thank you very nice presentation
TALHI Faouzi TALHI Faouzi
Doctor of veterinary medicine - PhD
March 5, 2014
Please I need to know if we can mix prebiotics with anticoccodiens in the same food ?? please In Morocco we want to i,troduce prebiotics but Coccidiosis remains a significant problem
Sangita Jalukar Sangita Jalukar
Animal Nutritionist
March 5, 2014
Dr. Faouzi,
Thank you for viewing. Yes, Prebiotics can be mixed with anticoccidials without loosing beneficial properties of either additive. Thank you. Dr. Jalukar
ALI ALSUDANI ALI ALSUDANI
Student
March 23, 2014
thank you so much for this presentation, I'm interest in pre and probiotic can you help
antrison morris antrison morris
Student
June 25, 2014
Dr Sangita
Thanks for the great presentation. I am Antrison Morris a doctoral student at The Ohio State University. I saw your presentation on pre-biotics and it was quite interesting because of the nature of research I do in nutritional immunology-poultry. I had a few questions I would like to ask you. Could you give me your email, alternatively my email is morris.1031@osu.edu.
Thanks
Antrison Morris
print
(720)
(8)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Professional Services
Fred Hoerr Fred Hoerr
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Ricardo Valle Ricardo Valle
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Javier Jimenez Javier Jimenez
Allen, Texas, United States
saman rashid saman rashid