Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Poultry Feed Industry of Pakistan

Poultry Feed Industry of Pakistan - An Overview

Published: June 17, 2009
Summary
Role of feed and nutrition for livestock production is as essential as management or animal itself but its fiscal contribution surpasses all other aspects. A good nutrition plays a significant role for optimum production and in my opinion, on a scale of 1 to 10, it has rating of 7. Since last two decades science of nutrition, both in humans and animals, has taken centre-stage in the field of rese...
Authors:
Arshaq Ramzee
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Asad Ali
Asad Ali
23 de febrero de 2011

AOA, i have read your coloumn, it was realy very informative for me and i get info regarding pakistan poultry feed milling in pakistan and its background history, being a student of poultry i am very much interested in feed milling,, i am a student of BS(Hons). Poultry science in final semester...and i am very much worried about my future after completion of this degree..i have scored 3.7 cgp and these days i am looking for internship in any renowned feed mill of Pakistan..
can u please guide me in this regard, i mean how i can get internship in feed milling and then job?
being professional your help in this regard will be highly obliged.
thanks

Dr Wisal M.Khan
24 de febrero de 2011

AOA, a very nice and historic article for the poultry Feed industry history .
but 1 thing i will add is that all those peoples who did a lot in the past for feeds industry get any reward from the Govt or not , as if not then it should be highlighted as if the elders didnt make at that time then the peoples of Pak will suffer to day for the meat and protien to day even that our per capita is even too low .
How ever a great effort to remember the old History and it should be published in other Poultry Journals in Pakistan so that the new comers knows about the past .
Please also write some things for the GP operations in Pakistan ( History ) .
Thanks

Zahid M Rasool
3 de diciembre de 2011

Dr Ramzee AOA, I think their are other non vets name also who have contributed to the poultry feed milling industry of Pakistan. In fact this is the combined efforts of vets and non-vets along with industrialists and farmers. without the farmers where feed millers will sell the feed and what about middle man who in the beginning supported the feed industry. Any way nice historical background of the industry. .......Thanks Doctor
Zahid rasool

Dr. Muhammad Ameen
Chakwal Feeds Pvt Ltd.
28 de mayo de 2012

AOA very comprehensive article about poultry feed in pakistan

Arshaq Ramzee
28 de mayo de 2012
Thank you Ameen Sahib.
Tariq anjum
11 de junio de 2016
This topic needs to be reviewed every year at least.
Tariq anjum
13 de agosto de 2016
K
paul  m
2 de julio de 2020
Dear Sir/Madam. We are pleased to know your company as the best manufacturer and supplier of poultry products. Let me introduce to you African Agency Ltd a professionally managed and trusted company in manufacturing distribution And Procurement of goods and services with a chain of clients in the Great Lakes Region and South Africa. In this regard, we are looking for a capable and reputable Manufacturer or Supplier to deal with in a long term Business. Were looking for the products below products poultry concentrates layers/broilers 5x20ft containers Destination Ports Durban Port and Mombasa Port Kindly get back to me with all relevant information and price. Looking forward to building a long time business relationship with your esteemed company. Thank you very much Paul M, Senior Manager Business development African Agency Ltd 1st Floor KCB Bank Plot 12/18 Ndeeba- Masaka RD P.O. Box 2988 Kampala- Uganda. Tel: +256 706 592 938
Rizwan Aslam
23 de agosto de 2021
Need updates on this
Zahid M Rasool
26 de agosto de 2021
Rizwan Aslam I did that and soon will be posted with respect to future oilseed requirements for human and livestock production in Pakistan
Rizwan Aslam
29 de agosto de 2021
Its saturated not growing
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister