Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Photo Albums: A new tool to share experiences

Published: December 20, 2011
Summary
Engormix.com has created a new tool so that our members can share their experiences using their own photo albums.  This will let them discuss about clinical cases, share ideas and innovative designs of facilities and clinical procedures.  Besides, each photograph will allow members to add comments in the box under them, thereby creating a technical discussion forum among colleag...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
22 de diciembre de 2011
this is a wonderful idea which will facilitate to share the experience of learned person to help less learned persons like me congratulation \s fpr providing this innovativative forum
Abdelseed Ahmed
22 de diciembre de 2011
Could you enlight me more about the photo you are going to apply for experience share ?
Farhad Khaligh Gharetappeh
22 de diciembre de 2011
It is a good idea; because some concepts are more difficult for authors to express based only on a simple text. It is an innovative and interesting measure.
Christopher Hettiarachchi
Maxies
22 de diciembre de 2011
D.C.Hettiarachchi - Sri Lanka 22.12.2011 This is a good idea. Those who are closely involved in the industry could simply grasp the idea by looking at a photograph. Regards, D.C.Hettiarachchi
Nadeem Ahmed
22 de diciembre de 2011
This is wonderful tool because seeing is believing and it help in diffrencial diagnoses
Prof M A Akbar
22 de diciembre de 2011
What a nice idea.
Aravinth
23 de diciembre de 2011
Good approach
Prof M A Akbar
23 de diciembre de 2011
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous 2012.
Dr Mohammad Yousaf
24 de diciembre de 2011
will improve every one.
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
24 de diciembre de 2011
Geo Dr Yousaf Such passions and commitment is required to improve the usefulness of this forum
Abdelaziz Abdelfatah
4 de enero de 2012
it is agood idea i have my own photo album of poultry disease taken by camera through my experience and i d like to share it w other dr abdelaziz abdelfatah avian poultry conslutant egypt
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister