Advertise on Engormix

Photo of Abdelaziz Abdelfatah Abdelmotii Ebrahim

Published: July 4, 2013
By: Abdelaziz Abdelfatah Abdelmotii Ebrahim
Authors:
Abdelaziz Abdelfatah Abdelmotii Ebrahim
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Marlon Naces
4 de julio de 2013
i want to know more information about gumburo, pls help in my need?
5 de julio de 2013
gamboro is asepticemic viral disease affect mainly chicken of younger ages i n this month i will finsh my book about the virus of poultry w atlas of post mortam examination and this book i called it avian poultry disease for the future poultry conslutant and when i finish i will send you acopy thank you dr abdelaziz abdelfatah avaian poultry conslutant egypt
Dr.Md . Hasanuzzaman
24 de diciembre de 2013
Abdelaziz,sir please send a copy of Avian poultry disease for the futur consultant book this mail dr.taposbau@gmail.com please sir I am interested in this copy.
Mehmood Ali
7 de octubre de 2014
Abdelaziz,sir please send a copy of Avian poultry disease for the futur consultant BOOK this mail makvet53@gmail.com please sir I am interested in this copy.
Ch Ahsan
7 de octubre de 2014
Hi sir please send me a copy of your atlas book at chahsan397@gmail.com thanks
dotore
9 de octubre de 2014
Hi sir, can you send me a copy of your book? I need a good book. My email is rusufamily@yahoo.com Ty.
9 de octubre de 2014
hii all i will send you my book called the poultry proffessionals as soon a possible i finish it through 2 monthes and i will send you the copy of 3 parts good luck
cyrus
17 de noviembre de 2014
I will appreciate if you could send me a copy as well. here is my email: amadam@hotmail.com
Ali Rizvi
9 de diciembre de 2014
Hi, sir! It will be really nice of you of if you mail me your Atlas of poultry diseases for future vets. Drajwad@hotmail.com
Bibek Bandhu Regmi
14 de diciembre de 2014
I will appreciate if you could send me a copy as well. Here is my email address: vet.bibekregmi@gmail.com
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
2 de junio de 2015
Dr please ride on and best regards from me, kinlt publish ABOUT THE Book for us to appreciate the contents. Thanks. Dr. Stephen Adejoro
Aminur Rahman
11 de junio de 2015
Sir, Please send your book is my address tanimdvm1983@gmail.com also. Thanks
Narayan Banik
24 de junio de 2015
Dear Abdelaziz Abdelfatah I think u have finished right up ur poultry disease Atlas Many poultry consultant will be benefited by ur Book I am interested to get one copy of the book it will be highly appreciated if kindly sent a copy by my email ncbanik53@yahoo. com Good luck
Narayan Banik
30 de junio de 2015
Hi abdelaziz sir! I could not get any better response from ur part to get the atlas book which have u published plz sent one copy in my email address @ ncbanik53@yahoo.com regards
Narayan Banik
3 de julio de 2015
IB is very difficult to control due to its variants however could u suggest new update?
Poultry Mania
5 de noviembre de 2015
Dear Sir, Please send me a copy of your book. It is very helpful for my vet career. Regardss Dr. Md. Ramzan Ali Dhaka, Bangladesh
Poultry Mania
5 de noviembre de 2015
send to ramzandvm08@gmail.com
DR. Md.Ashiqur Rahman.
10 de enero de 2016
Sir, Assalamualaikum. Please send me a copy of your valuable book.I will be benefited too much INSALLAH if you send me that.My mail address- dr.ashiq.sau@gmail.com
mst.dilruba begum
31 de enero de 2021
pls send me ur highly efforted copy through this MAIL fazlurahi@gmail.com
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister