Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Optimization of intestinal physiology, performance and efficiency of poultry farming

Published: July 2, 2021
Summary
Intestinal welfare is one of the most important and more complex objectives to achieve and maintain in animal production. In commercial production, the gut is under high pressure because of the metabolic effort and challenging agents present, which may favor intestinal imbalances and the reduction of nutrient utilization, decreasing production efficiency. Therefore, a good status of intestinal h...
Related topics:
Authors:
Maria Soriano
Biovet-Alquermes
Recommend
Comment
George Entz
4 de julio de 2021
Hello Maria, The Butyrate that was being compared was it a free form, salt or glyceride form? And would these results be published in some journal I could read ?
Recommend
Maria Soriano
Biovet-Alquermes
6 de julio de 2021
George Entz. Hello Mr George, thanks for your message. It is a coated butyrate salt. The article includes part of the experiment, pending to present the full trial results in conferences. Should you like to know more about it, you can write me at msoriano@biovet-alquermes.com.
Recommend
Maria Soriano
Biovet-Alquermes
6 de julio de 2021
Hello Mr George, thanks for your message. It is a coated butyrate salt. The article includes part of the experiment, pending to present the full trial results in conferences. Should you like to know more about it, you can write me at msoriano@biovet-alquermes.com.
Recommend
George Entz
6 de julio de 2021
Maria Soriano, Thank-you. I sent you an email.
Recommend
Luc Goethals
Sanluc International nv
11 de julio de 2021
I guess there is a mistake in calculation on the broiler efficiency index.441.2 - 406.9 = 34.3 pts instead of 61.5 ? Could your share the detailed trial protocol and the way this efficiency index was calculated
Recommend
Maria Soriano
Biovet-Alquermes
16 de julio de 2021
Luc Goethals Hello Mr @Luc, thanks for your message. Should you like to know more about it, you can write me at msoriano@biovet-alquermes.com.
Recommend
Sunday Wale Adegbaju, Ph.D, RAS.
Premier Feed Mills
11 de octubre de 2021
Thanks for the presentation. Do you have this Pronutrient product in available packs for small holder farmers and if possible through Oral Administration?
Recommend
Mike Stahl
15 de octubre de 2023

What kind of plants are pronutrients?  Would this product be available in north America?

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.