Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Optimising Growth and Performance in Layer Birds using Polyherbals

Published: August 3, 2016
Summary
The poultry farming now-a-days plays a vital role in global economy. Farmers throughout the globe have moved from rearing domestic birds in the past to rearing hybrids which ensure faster growth of chicks, low mortality rates, excellent feed conversion ratio and consequently sustainable profits to the poultry farmers. This has been well supported by extensive efforts worldwide to improve the over...
Related topics:
Authors:
Srijit Tripathi
VetLine India
Recommend
Comment
Wijnen
Poultry Veterinary Study Group of de EU (PVSGEU)
31 de agosto de 2016
Dear Mr. Tripathi, Your product seems to work wonderful. I am curious how it would work under non-Indian circumstances. In your article you mentioned table 4, it could be me, but I was not able to find this table in your article. Regards, Peter Wijnen
Recommend
Ismet Mamode
Food & Allied Group of Companies
2 de septiembre de 2016
Please, has the product been tested in the field? The results are very good in this study and they need to be confirmed in the commercial farms.
Recommend
Kayode Afolabi
14 de diciembre de 2019
Pls how and where can we get ur products in Nigeria or do u have a representative here in Nigeria.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.