Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

I am operating a commercial Layer farm, Present Age:78 age , Body weight:1980, Egg Wt:64 gm,Pro:77%, Case rearing system in control house. From last 10 weeks my farm birds mortality was increased dueto Prolapes Problem.Where weekly mortality Std is 0

Published: December 4, 2015
By: Dr Rokib
I am operating a commercial Layer farm, Present Age:78 age , Body weight:1980, Egg Wt:64 gm,Pro:77%, Case rearing system in control house. From last 10 weeks my farm birds mortality was increased dueto Prolapse Problem.Where weekly mortality Std is 0.1 but my birds weekly mortality upto 0.3 . My birds also suffering Hemorrhagic Fatty Liver Syndrome & shell-less egg also increased dramatically. Feed and water in-tack all are ok and we also give 2gm Limestone/birds every alternative day . So, whats can i do to reduce prolapse in my farm ?
Authors:
Dr Rokib
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister