Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Newcastle Disease Viruses

Published: December 20, 2013
Summary
This is septicemic deadly virus of poultry which affect chicken " especially younger ones" - Turkey – quills – pigeon and rarely duck. This viruses is belonged to Family called paramoxy viruses sero type I ( A P M v-1) Paramoxy viruses classified into: A- paramoxy virus ( pro type . ND viruses ) B- paramoxy virus ( respiratory form ) C- Morbili virus ( measles form ) all param...
Related topics
Authors:
Abdelaziz Abdelfatah Abdelmotii Ebrahim
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Mohammed kassem
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ahmed Din Anjum
28 de diciembre de 2013
Field observations suggest that currently available vaccines and in practice vaccination programmes are unable to prevent field outbreaks. What is your experience?
28 de diciembre de 2013
dear sir you are right as there is arule refers thet in vitro not like in vivo as most of vaccination occur in vitro and most of signs occur in lab so dont depends on vaccination at all but you must depends on it beside your concentration on the immune system of the bird and how to build it good from the earilar stages of chicks as there is afact say the bird of the same weigt at the same age of 7 d will be of good immune system so you must increase your concentration on how to feed chick good in the first 7 days and give them aplenty of feed and go away from any stress during this perod and give the bird good rearing of vitamines and treat well mycotoxins problems early as possible as you can in last the immune system of bird not stone but it is ameat and tissue so you must built it good you must consider good hygenic biosecurity also
Dr Ninad Mokal
26 de enero de 2014

Dear, Let me introduce first I Dr Ninad Mokal employee at Prabhat Poultry Pvt Ltd.
being a Veterinary Pathologist, the information that were you provided is very very usuful for prevention & control of N.d Disease. Etio Pathogenesis of the same well elaborated with adequate photographs.

The article is provided complite information of the Newcastle disease.If possible can you suggest line preventive measures & line treatment measures taken . Thanks for your needful Information.

Rgds,

Ninad Moakal
drninad_pathol@yahoo.co.in
drninadmokal@gmail.com
cell +91 9260357737
+ 31 7769080442

27 de enero de 2014
dear ninad im very pleased for your comment on my article as you know the very strong waves of vesrotropic form of N.D viruses affect our area of the middle east and india and alot of country along the world and there is alot of vaccination belonging to many companies but with no sufficient value so we make some programmes in my area which gives some good resultin broiler as at 7 days vaccinate in water with hitchener beside I.B and in 10 days you inject killed vaccine belonging to N.D to give hyperimmunization to flock but you must give the dose according to the company required as it called (killed vaccine is dose related) to give good result and in 18 days you must give vitapest or avinew or lassota gold but through eye drop ( this technique is very important not through water intake and this is the last vaccination against newacastle
27 de enero de 2014
but if there is aproblem of N.D I SUGGEST NOT TO VACCINATE AND GIVE immunostimulant drugs as i refer to my article you can go to it if you need my programmes for layes i will give you in the last this is my field experience of view about my vaccination programe which can be suitable in area and not siutable in other area of the world thank you
ibrahimmuhammadisah
29 de octubre de 2015
i may want know the maintanance of layers.
Eagle Watch
29 de agosto de 2019
Thanks for your worthy informative article about Newcastle disease... What's your opinion about adminstration of live n.d vaccine at 7day-old broiler while you suggest that maternally derived antibody will be 2^6 ??
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister