Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
Phileo by Lesaffre
Content sponsored by:
Phileo by Lesaffre

New generation multi-species bacteria probiotic at IPPE - Come and see Phileo Lesaffre

Published: January 28, 2019
Summary
Meet Phileo Hall A2 -1955 at world’s largest trade show for poultry, meat and feed Industry. The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is the world’s largest annual poultry, meat, and feed industry event of its kind. Phileo is pleased to invite you to discover in person how their newest innovation, Microsaf® - the new generation multi-species bact...
Related topics
Authors:
Alain Riggi
Phileo by Lesaffre
Follow
Clementine Marien
Phileo by Lesaffre
Follow
Ruth Raspoet
Phileo by Lesaffre
Follow
Tom Hashman
Envera
Follow
T.J. Gaydos
Follow
Tadele Kiros
Follow
Eric Auclair
Phileo by Lesaffre
Follow
Danny Hooge
Follow
Charles L. Hofacre
University of Georgia
Follow
Show more
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Pat Welch, MSc, PhD, PAS, DACAN
30 de enero de 2019
Can you send me copies of the two publications you mentioned above. I’m interested in the species and strains in your probiotic. Any presentation (pdf) would also be appreciated. Thank you, P. Welch, PhD Nutritional Services Consulting, LLC Laurel, MS USA
Alain Riggi
Phileo by Lesaffre
8 de febrero de 2019
Dear Pat, I will be happy to share with you a pdf of the 2 presentations and the 2 posters next week, after the conference. Kind regards Alain Riggi
Nwose Roseline Nwuguru
6 de febrero de 2019
This is an interesting research. I wold like to have the following: (1) Effect of supplementation of Bacillus-based probiotics on broiler growth performance. (2) In-vitro evaluation of a novel 3 strain Bacillus probiotic. (3) Performance of broilers fed diets supplemented with an experimental direct-fed microbial in the presence of a moderate Clostridium perfringens challenge in a 42-day floor pen trial . Can you send me copies of the publications and any presentation (pdf).I appreciate your effort. Thanks in anticipation. R. N. Nwose, PhD Student Nutritionist, Registered Animal Scientist (RAS) Nigeria
Alain Riggi
Phileo by Lesaffre
8 de febrero de 2019
Dear Roseline, I will be happy to share with you a pdf of the 2 presentations and the 2 posters next week, after the conference. Kind regards Alain Riggi
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister