Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Low IB mean titer and % CV below the expected level

Published: September 25, 2020

I would be grateful if somebody suggested me some reasons to review behind a phenomenon that I used to encounter whenever we vaccinated our parent breeder with Ma5 clone 30 combined. IB titer and % CV are below the expected level contrary to ND that is within the expected range.

Thanks and regards.

Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr. Jignesh Barot
25 de septiembre de 2020
Hi, Kindly mention following to understand the question properly. 1. Complete vaccination Schedule(age/dose/route) followed so far 2. Production 3. Age at titer estimation 4. Test report 5. ELISA kit make
Kasame Trakullerswilai
Saha Farms
26 de septiembre de 2020
IB Vaccine easier destroy than ND if you prolong dw route
Profile picture
Author
26 de septiembre de 2020
Sirs The problem occur after laying at any age 24,40 55 wk-old Elisa IDEXX is used for testing Route is by spraying dose according to manufacturer
Dr. BISWAJIT BARKATAKI
8 de noviembre de 2021
Salah Mohammed for LIVE vaccine, around 4000-5000 Titers are showing in IDEXX Elisa. but it may change case to case. And this titer should come after 4-5 weeks of vaccination. regarding CV%, in a vaccinated flock it should show below 30%, standard rule. you need to see the distribution of the titer bars across the scale and if CV% is above 30, need to analyze where the titers got deviated from normal and how many samples. if your IB titers are too low with low CV%, means the LIVE IB strain was unable to stimulate the titers and it happened in the whole flock uniformly. Just remember, you need to check the titers after 4-5 weeks of live vaccination only.
Dr. Jignesh Barot
26 de septiembre de 2020
Kindly discuss the case with me on my e-mail id Dr. Jignesh Barot jgbivrig@gmail.com
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister