Life Rainbow
Life Rainbow
We will be present at:
November 10, 2022 to November 12, 2022
Taipei, T´ai-pei, Taiwan

Life Rainbow Biotech releases new liquid supplements for poultry

Published on: 06/18/2018
Source : Life Rainbow Biotech

June 4, 2018. Life Rainbow Biotech is proud to announce new products – poultry nutritional additives in liquid form: Gano-met ® and Min-trolyte ®. Gano-met ® is an immune-enhancer drinking supplement for chickens, contains Ganoderma lucidum extract and liquid DL-methionine hydroxy analogue (MHA), which has positive effects on growth performance, carcass quality, egg produ...

remove_red_eye 412 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Saikat Ray Saikat Ray
If you want to walk fast walk alone, if you want to walk far walk together! Collaborate!
June 18, 2018
Interesting product
Tu HO Tu HO
Executive
June 18, 2018
What is gadoderma lucidum? And its mode action in chickens' body?
Saikat Ray Saikat Ray
If you want to walk fast walk alone, if you want to walk far walk together! Collaborate!
June 18, 2018
Tu HO sounds like a probiotic but I am not too sure
June 18, 2018
Hello, Tu HO

Thank you for your inquiry.
Ganoderma lucidum is a traditional Chinese medicine, commonly known as reishi mushroom.
It contains a number of bioactive compounds that posses the positive effect against oxidative stress and enhance immunity through immunomoduation.
I hope this information will help.

Regards.
June 26, 2018
Greetings, Mr Derek. Interesting product you have but how can I get some samples to buy. Kindly send info via: ogbeadamu@yahoo com
print
(412)
(5)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
PhD, Postdoc, Cornell University, USA
  Ithaca, New York, United States