Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Do Iodine and Colistin in broiler’s drinking water affect immune competence and performance?

Published: October 5, 2018
Summary
INTRODUCTION The improvement of the immune system and intestinal safety is associated with high production in a new strain of broilers (1), there for all methods that enhance these systems were studied deeply and we need to discover other strategies to create a balance between bird health and production. Although there are potential discussions about the use of some methods such as antibacteri...
Related topics
Authors:
Yahya Sabah Abdulameer
Recommend
Comment
Mohamad Khorshed Shakor
3 de febrero de 2019

Good, this my suspected because I use it complex and gives me a good result.
and can you give me your research for my email to read it last time. Dr. mohamad_khorshed@yahoo.com

Recommend
Leo Geilvoet
27 de agosto de 2019

Question:
Why Colistin not allowed anymore in India and Argentina for example and not approved anymore by the WHO?

Recommend
Dr. Steph
1 de mayo de 2021
Hi, I am a poultry vet. Currently work with pecin ducks. I would like to try Iodine products and how they affect meat duck performance.Does anyone have ever tried it ? Any comments? When you used it on broilers have you seen any foot pad dermatitis improvement? Thank You in advance.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.