Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Intestinal Parasites in Backyard Chicken Flocks

Published: March 14, 2008
Summary
Intestinal parasites (worms) are very common in chickens in the backyard type poultry flocks. The presence of a few parasites do not usually cause a problem. However, large numbers can have a devastating effect on growth, egg production, and over-all health. The concentration of parasite eggs in the chickens environment is one factor which plays a major role in determining the severity of the infe...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Abideen Busari
19 de marzo de 2008
Most of the articles that comes from the University of Florida are always classic and rich in intellectual information. I am not a vet, but a graduate of finance. The informations from most of these articles have enriched me with the might and ability to run my poultry feedmill bussiness. I can not reward you in money, but with good wishes. More greeze to your elbow. This appreciaton is made on behalf of Olotefon Feeds and Poultry Moniya, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister