Dansk, Poland

Innovad® Poultry solutions

Video information
See more
remove_red_eye 165 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share
Share :
close
March 12, 2018
I have been a pig farm owner and manager since 1994,but the major challenge I have in farm is how to wean piglets without antibiotics,recently I saw that Innovad has such solution.I look forward to such solution in poultry industry as I just opened a poultry Department in my farm,a practice where there will minimal use of antibiotics. Ugochukwu CHigemezu Fortune, Imo State,Nigeria
March 12, 2018

I want to know more about Innovad poultry solution.

March 18, 2019
For Mr Ugochukwu's question the apt answer is go for Nutrition based health by using the Innovad Novyrate EB and he can reduce the bacterial pile up in the duodinum by increasing the gut integrity and facilitating the conversation of corbohadrates into butyric acid through butyric fermentation in the gut and justifying the antibiotic free farming with stakes on welfare of human beings thus reducing the debris of the pile up bacteria as a cell wall peptidogycans and less absorbed lithocholic acid. Hopefully Novyrate EB will facilitate in the excretion of this toxins by creating astro intestinal motility by increasing the villa height and surface area of the parenchyma . I am already in touch with your Indian office with Mr Parsh Lakhani to include me as their poultry consultant for popularising this anterior digestion in India.Lastly if you don't clean the gut, no nutrient will be absorbed with great efficacy leading to mal absorption and malnutrion. In fact we should communicate this in large farmer fraternity and in big feed plants with excellent technical presentations and high lighting the benefit amd the benefit. Dr KAS. Naidu, chief veterinarian, drkasnaidu@gmail
com. Mobile. 0-9342247637
March 18, 2019
It is possible to avoid antibiotics by creating Host Nutrion. Dr KAS Naidu, India. Bangalore drkasnaidu@mail.com
Ben Letor Ben Letor
Director
Innovad Innovad
Antwerpen, Belgium
March 18, 2019

Thank you and excellent approach. Our Lumance concept has been built to address medication replacement in poultry and swine conditions. Check our web for more info. Thank you

Would you like to discuss about this topic: Innovad® Poultry solutions?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Products
Alleviating Stress Stress factors such as handling, sudden environmental c...
A healthy herd Intestinal health is the most determining factor for pig an...
Overcoming Stress Escent L is especially designed for drinking water appli...