Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Infectious Bronchitis: Update

Published: October 17, 2013
Summary
Introduction Infectious bronchitis (IB) was first observed in 1930 and has been recognised as a disease of major economic importance in chickens since that time. Infectious bronchitis (IB) is an acute, contagious disease of chickens characterised primarily by respiratory signs. The infection allows secondary invasion of the lungs and air sacs with bacterial infections suc...
Related topics:
Authors:
Hafez Mohamed
Free University of Berlin
Recommend
Comment
Asad Qureshi
5 de noviembre de 2013
Very informative research article. I have a question that why many birds do not get I-B during the outbreak of I-B infection in a flock?
Recommend
Dr.hashim Ahmed Mohamed
5 de noviembre de 2013
very informative but concentrate on the effect of I.B in layer rather than broiler although the disease of great economical importance in broiler
Recommend
Taha Taibeh
Del Monte Foods
6 de noviembre de 2013
thanks for informative articles. but here in ME we saw that IBV challenges become clear at winter . so we use two vaccination program for (winter & summer)especially for broiler farms & we,v got accepted results.
Recommend
Chambal Konch
17 de febrero de 2015
Can we recommend IB live vaccine during an outbreak in layers ?? Whether Giving IB live vaccine in an outbreak will further deteriorate egg production or will improve ?? need your expert view on this
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.