Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Improving profitability, performance and welfare with natural additives in animal production

Published: July 16, 2021
Summary
Last April 29, 2021, Biovet S.A. organized a videoconference with the theme:  “ Improving profitability, performance and welfare with natural additives  “ During the talk, were detailed some of the most common mistakes that are usually made in the design of diets for animals,  the poor use of the diet, how to evaluate its profitability and how to improve it with th...
Related topics
Authors:
Maria Soriano
Biovet-Alquermes
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
J.J.van Niekerk
9 de septiembre de 2021
morning Maria my name is Johnna van Niekerk live in Namibia i race racingpigeons just want to know if are also fimilare with racing pigeons if so is it posible to help and advise me in the sport in the perfomance of the pigeons i dont want antibiotics who harm and reduce the imune system , i look forward for your apply Johnna
Maria Sabaté
BIONTE Nutrition
9 de septiembre de 2021
Hello, thank you for your message. We are sorry but we are not familiar with the needs of pigeons. Best regards,
J.J.van Niekerk
9 de septiembre de 2021
Maria Sabaté Hi Maria thanks Rgards Johnna
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister