ImmunoWall: technology for healthier poultry feed and Salmonella control

Published on: 04/26/2021
Author/s : Liliana Longo Borges and Melina Bonato (R&D, ICC Brazil)

The concept of food safety has become increasingly more evident in food production, mainly in relation to the export of products of animal origin, and it is a huge challenge to for the industries to ensure food safety. The demand for healthier and more natural additives in food has increased in Brazil and the world, resulting in investment in technology and industry adhesion. The technology used ...

remove_red_eye 272 forum 13 bar_chart Statistics share print
Influencers "Likes": Talaat Mostafa El-Sheikh
Share :
close
Daniel Mc Elroy Daniel Mc Elroy
Poultry farmer
April 26, 2021

What is the mixing rate per 25 kilos of feed?

April 26, 2021
Daniel Mc Elroy, I just sent you an email today, but the equivalent inclusion of 0.5 kg/MT for 25 kg of feed is 0.0125kg.

Melina
Poultry farmer
April 26, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato thank you
Poultry farmer
April 27, 2021

Can't find anyone that will sell me immunowall tried a few emails to. People in the UK and Holland but got no reply. Can't find anyone in the UK that will answer there emails gerrywelsh@barentz.com

April 28, 2021
Daniel Mc Elroy, have you go my email? We want to help you. If you don't receive it, send me an email: melina.bonato@iccbrazil.com.br
Poultry farmer
May 19, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato
hi meliina i just got a quote of £390 for a bag 25 kilo of immunowall this seams over the top for this product is this correct in the uk
May 3, 2021
In Bangladesh which company collect the product
May 3, 2021
Dear Sir, can you send me your email contact? So, I can share with you our contact in Bangladesh.

Kind regards

Melina
Dr.m.s.swami Dr.m.s.swami
Businessman
July 16, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato
My email I'd
aimss123@gmail.com
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh Talaat Mostafa El-Sheikh
T. M. El-Sheikh Prof. Dr. of Poultry Production, Head of Animal & Poultry Prod. Dept.
May 3, 2021
ImmunoWall this is good product, it will be solve many poultry problems
My ask: What about the economical use as a natural additives
May 3, 2021
Talaat Mostafa El-Sheikh, thank you for your comment. Heve have been conducting several trials and besides the effects over pathogens decrease, immune system, and gut integrity, we found benefits in BWG and FCR in broilers and egg production in laying hens. The ROI for broilers is around 5:1, of course depending on the market, region, costs, etc.

Melina
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh Talaat Mostafa El-Sheikh
T. M. El-Sheikh Prof. Dr. of Poultry Production, Head of Animal & Poultry Prod. Dept.
May 3, 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato
Thank you so much
Mangalmurti Pathak Mangalmurti Pathak
MVSc & A.H. Animal Nutrition
June 29, 2021
Very good product.Need of hour.
print
(272)
(13)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Utsav Prakash Tiwari
Utsav Prakash Tiwari
Ph.D. in Nutrition
  DURHAM, North Carolina, United States

Copyright © 1999-2021 Engormix - All Rights Reserved