Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

ImmunoWall: technology for healthier poultry feed and Salmonella control

Published: June 25, 2019
Summary
The concept of food safety has become increasingly more evident in food production, mainly in relation to the export of products of animal origin, and it is a huge challenge to for the industries to ensure food safety. The demand for healthier and more natural additives in food has increased in Brazil and the world, resulting in investment in technology and industry adhesion. The technology used...
Related topics
Authors:
Liliana Longo Borges
ICC
Follow
Melina Bonato
ICC
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Daniel Mc Elroy
26 de abril de 2021

What is the mixing rate per 25 kilos of feed?

Melina Bonato
ICC
26 de abril de 2021
Daniel Mc Elroy, I just sent you an email today, but the equivalent inclusion of 0.5 kg/MT for 25 kg of feed is 0.0125kg. Melina
Daniel Mc Elroy
26 de abril de 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato thank you
Daniel Mc Elroy
27 de abril de 2021

Can't find anyone that will sell me immunowall tried a few emails to. People in the UK and Holland but got no reply. Can't find anyone in the UK that will answer there emails gerrywelsh@barentz.com

Melina Bonato
ICC
28 de abril de 2021
Daniel Mc Elroy, have you go my email? We want to help you. If you don't receive it, send me an email: melina.bonato@iccbrazil.com.br
Daniel Mc Elroy
19 de mayo de 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato hi meliina i just got a quote of £390 for a bag 25 kilo of immunowall this seams over the top for this product is this correct in the uk
My shoriful Islam
3 de mayo de 2021
In Bangladesh which company collect the product
Melina Bonato
ICC
3 de mayo de 2021
Dear Sir, can you send me your email contact? So, I can share with you our contact in Bangladesh. Kind regards Melina
Dr.m.s.swami
16 de julio de 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato My email I'd aimss123@gmail.com
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
3 de mayo de 2021
ImmunoWall this is good product, it will be solve many poultry problems My ask: What about the economical use as a natural additives
Melina Bonato
ICC
3 de mayo de 2021
Talaat Mostafa El-Sheikh, thank you for your comment. Heve have been conducting several trials and besides the effects over pathogens decrease, immune system, and gut integrity, we found benefits in BWG and FCR in broilers and egg production in laying hens. The ROI for broilers is around 5:1, of course depending on the market, region, costs, etc. Melina
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
3 de mayo de 2021
Melina Aparecida Bonato Thank you so much
Mangalmurti Pathak
29 de junio de 2021
Very good product.Need of hour.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister