Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

How can we access research reports from Gleadthorpe Experimental Husbandry Farm (EHF)

Published: September 21, 2017
By: Mark Dunlop
Does anyone know how to access MAFF and internal research reports from Gleadthorpe Experimental Husbandry Farm (EHF) from the 1980's. They conducted research on litter management and contact dermatitis but the reports don't seem to be available. In particular, I'm after the following: Bray, T.S. (1984). The effect of the diet on the litter condition and downgrading of broilers. ADAS internal report, Gleadthorpe EHF Lynn, N.J. and Spechter, H.H. (1986). The effect of litter material and depth on broiler performance and aspects of carcass quality. FAC Report No. 497 Lynn, N.J. and Spechter, H.H. (1987). The effect of drinker design on broiler performance, water usage, litter moisture and atmospheric ammonia. MAFF internal report FAC 488, Gleadthorpe EHF I'd appreciate if anyone can direct me to where I can find a copies of these reports.
Authors:
Mark Dunlop
Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Recommend
Comment
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.