Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pale Liver Complaint in Farms

Forum: Pale Liver Complaint

Published: June 30, 2012
By: Dr.Abdu Rauoof.p

This Pale Liver Complaint is found in many Farms .mortality is not increasing but processing plant people raises the issue due to Huge rejection of Liver in Market. We are Trying with Anichol L (Cholene) IBH vaccination in day old. MD vaccination in day old, but the problem is still increasing from branch to branch, kindly give me your valuable suggestions.

Related topics
Authors:
Dr.Abdu Rauoof.P
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr.Abdu Rauoof.P
30 de junio de 2012
Dear friends please give me ur support to tackle this problem.
Nabaraj Shrestha
16 de agosto de 2020
Dr.Abdu Rauoof.P same issue. Pls need suggestion.
Rathod S.b.
19 de agosto de 2012
Check the biotin or choline level in the feed. Dr. Suresh
Yogeshwar Patel
19 de agosto de 2012
Check the level of choline along with it,s quality.Also go for quality of DORB or rice polish if you are using. Rancidity of these ingrediant may cause pale liver.
Dr.Abdu Rauoof.P
21 de agosto de 2012
Thanks alot Doctors for your valuable comments , Many Many Farms we are facing this problem not only for a particular flock or farm,We are adding choline @ 1kg/MT in normal feed and We are treating with Anichol-L in infected flocks@ 100mg /kg (choline chloride),we are not adding DORB but adding rice polish @ 30kg/MT.and keep on monitoring the rancididity of Rice polish, kindly Guide me for next step...
Manjunatha Adiga
5 de febrero de 2016
i am also face the same problem. it was more seen in male bird. there is good response for choline choride sullimentation
gopi
23 de julio de 2018

What is the reason for this pale liver, sir?

Nabaraj Shrestha
1 de marzo de 2019

Same.problem in Nepal.

Rodney Erasmo
25 de abril de 2019

We have also pale liver cases here in the Philippines. Your valuable inputs in the discussions are much appreciated.

Ali-Akbar Kusin
21 de septiembre de 2019
How about the pale liver and is easily shattered when handled? While the gizzard were very soft when fed into the gizzard peeler. Thank you
Watson Messo
Kenchic LTD
13 de agosto de 2020

I have placed different broilers with different contract farmers, I get pale livers from some but not with others, same feed. Growth rates are fantastic and mortality very low. Share your experiences.

Nabaraj Shrestha
16 de agosto de 2020
Such problem is very high here in Nepal, esp in broiler chicken. What could be the case?
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister