Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

New Studies Demonstrating the Benefits of BACTOCELL® on Laying Hens, Duck and Broilers Performances Seen at Annual French Poultry Research Congress

Published: April 23, 2013
Summary
During the last Poultry Research Days (“Journées de la Recherche Avicole”) in La Rochelle, poultry nutrition was again a key issue, particularly in the actual context of high inputs prices. The studies presented by Lallemand Animal Nutrition attracted much interest from the participants, showing that BACTOCELL ® , a natural and registered probiotic solution, can hel...
Authors:
Vericat Michel
Lallemand
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Assanandmehta
23 de abril de 2013

Valuable information about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens. I want to know the product availability in India

Dr. Shankar Shete
Dr. Shankar Shete
25 de abril de 2013

Interesting article about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens. Dear Mehta ji, you can contact DR. C. B. Pande 

Connie Alejandria
25 de abril de 2013

Is BACTOCELL on Laying Hens available in the Philippines? How much is the cost? pls. reply to my inquiries

Pradip Linge
30 de abril de 2013
Dear Mr Mehta Bactocell is available in India distributed by Venkys. You can contact Mr Padda 9872515860 or Dr C B Pande 9964626900 or myself 9822508995 or alternatively you can communicate to me your contact details and I will get in touch with you.
Pradip Linge
30 de abril de 2013
Dear Connie Please send me your contact details or mail id at plinge@lallemand.com and my colleague Donna Bantoc +639178131071 who is based in Manila will provide you all information.
Abdalla Mohammed
13 de mayo de 2013

i want all information about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens and bactocell drink

Emerson A. Lucas
24 de julio de 2013
Is BACTOCELL now available in in the Philippines...I want this to be in product lines...
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister