BACTOCELL® on Laying Hens

Forum: New Studies Demonstrating the Benefits of BACTOCELL® on Laying Hens, Duck and Broilers Performances Seen at Annual French Poultry Research Congress

Published on: 04/23/2013
Source : Lallemand
During the last Poultry Research Days (“Journées de la Recherche Avicole”) in La Rochelle, poultry nutrition was again a key issue, particularly in the actual context of high inputs prices. The studies presented by Lallemand Animal Nutrition attracted much interest from the participants, showing that BACTOCELL®, a natural and registered probiotic solution, can help impr...
remove_red_eye 31758 forum 7 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Assanandmehta Assanandmehta
Dairy producer
April 23, 2013

Valuable information about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens. I want to know the product availability in India

April 25, 2013

Interesting article about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens. Dear Mehta ji, you can contact DR. C. B. Pande 

Connie Alejandria Connie Alejandria
Businessman
April 25, 2013

Is BACTOCELL on Laying Hens available in the Philippines? How much is the cost? pls. reply to my inquiries

Pradip Linge Pradip Linge
Veterinary Doctor
April 30, 2013
Dear Mr Mehta
Bactocell is available in India distributed by Venkys. You can contact Mr Padda 9872515860 or Dr C B Pande 9964626900 or myself 9822508995 or alternatively you can communicate to me your contact details and I will get in touch with you.
Pradip Linge Pradip Linge
Veterinary Doctor
April 30, 2013
Dear Connie
Please send me your contact details or mail id at plinge@lallemand.com and my colleague Donna Bantoc +639178131071 who is based in Manila will provide you all information.
Abdalla Mohammed Abdalla Mohammed
Marketing Manager
May 13, 2013

i want all information about BACTOCELL on Laying Hens and bactocell drink

Emerson A. Lucas Emerson A. Lucas
Businessman
July 24, 2013
Is BACTOCELL now available in in the Philippines...I want this to be in product lines...
print
(31758)
(7)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Utsav Prakash Tiwari
Utsav Prakash Tiwari
Ph.D. in Nutrition
  DURHAM, North Carolina, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2021 Engormix - All Rights Reserved