control bacterial enteritis in poultry

Forum: A new Polyherbal formulation to control bacterial enteritis in poultry: a case study in Salmonella enteritidis induced experimental model

Published on: 08/08/2012
Author/s : K.K.Baishya (Veterinary Officer, Kashipur, Uttaranchal, India), Shivi Maini and K.Ravikanth (Ayurvet)
Introduction Colibacillosis, necrotic & hemorrhagic enteritis are some of the infectious diseases affecting digestive system in poultry. Problems may range from severe acute infections with sudden death or high mortality to mild infections of a chronic nature with low morbidity and mortality. Specific & non-specific enteritis is one of the most economically important since it has been sh...
remove_red_eye 1146 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Hassan-sadeghi Hassan-sadeghi
Veterinary Doctor
August 8, 2012

Dear k.k..Baishya
Good article about control bacterial enteritis in poultry. Is it possible to send the formulation of herbal material?
Kind regards:

Dr Muhammad Arshad  Manj Dr Muhammad Arshad Manj
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
August 8, 2012
Hello, Mr Baishya, good effort, can we have the composition of herbal formula?
Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz
Veterinary Doctor
August 24, 2012

Dr. jenan Najdat Abdulrahman
D.V.M. , Msc. of poultry diseaes
So important article and has great benifite specially for brioler farm ,please can u send me the component of herbal formula ?

August 28, 2012

Great work, can we have the active ingredients used in the herbal formulation

Basant Kumar Panda Basant Kumar Panda
M.V.Sc,PhD Veterinary Medicine (avian) Ex-Principal Scientist and HOD,C.A.R.I,Bhubaneswar
June 5, 2014
Dr B.K.Panda,M.V.Sc,PhD Veterinary Medicine
Retired principal Scientist I.C.A.R (CARI)
Sir,
The above article has provided valuable information.Is it possible to provide the formula of the said product used by you? if not inform Ayurvet to send me details.I have worked on Herbal pro-biotic with similar results.I am interested to know about it.

with regards

B.K.Panda
print
(1146)
(5)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved