Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

herbal coccidiostat on pathology of coccidiosis in broilers

A herbal coccidiostat on pathology of coccidiosis in broilers - Effect of Coxynil

Published: February 25, 2009
Summary
Anticoccidial efficacy of ‘Coxynil” a herbal feed additive was tested against Einieria tenella in broilers, vs. a vs. Salinomycin. Body weight of birds challenged with E. tenella in Coxynil treated groups was higher as compared to Coxynil untreated & Salinomycin treated groups.. Oocyst out put, lesion score, HI titres against New Castle disease virus and T Cells were significantl...
Related topics
Authors:
P Goel
Growell Group
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Venkatachalam Ramanathan
Venkatachalam Ramanathan
25 de febrero de 2009
Very nice, and it is much useful not only to nutritionists, but also technicians like me.
Tapan Saha
Alpharma
26 de febrero de 2009
Can you highlight where from Salinomycin 6% sourced? The birds were challenged only with E. tenella?
Ganesh Kumar Dahal
Guybro Chemical
26 de febrero de 2009
In past also several trials have been conducted against Herbal Coccidiostats, but results were not so encouraging. This is a good break through and may add a feather on legacy of Herbal Category. Comments from actual end user would be more heartening.
Melnikov Paul
Melnikov Paul
26 de febrero de 2009
There is no confidence of efficiency of this product. Probably somebody can that overpersuade me?
DMV KADI KAMALL
DMV KADI KAMALL
26 de febrero de 2009
Je vous felicite pour votre chef doeuvre // Je souhaite essayer ce traitement. Restant en contact // Merci.
Oyedele Oyewumi
Prinzvet Livestock Consult
13 de marzo de 2009
I wish to congratulate you for job well done. Is this herbal drug effective on other species of coccidiosis since the birds were exposed to E. tenella only? What is the cost benefit of using the herbal drug in relation to other drugs? Is there any drug residue in the meat?
Shohag Talukder
28 de marzo de 2009
It's a beneficial Web for related professions. Knowledge must gather as addition from here. I'm personally interested to know how to increase feed taste that feeding hehavior in 25-30% for broiler. Plz can you Help?
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister