Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Broiler Industry in Faisalabad

Factors affecting Profit of Broiler Industry in Faisalabad

Published: May 10, 2012
Summary
Abstract The main objective of this study was to look at the profitability of broiler in the Faisalabad. The study has been conducted to investigate the main factors affects profits of broiler producers in the district. A profit function regression model was used as a decision support tool in commercial broiler production. Price of purchase chicks, cost of feed, cost of labor, mortality rate ...
Related topics
Authors:
Ghulam Mustafa
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Zafar Ullah
23 de mayo de 2012

the article is a good source of knowledge about Factors affecting Profit of Broiler Industry in Faisalabad

Munir Ahmad Butt M/s BinSadiq International
SB Feed
24 de mayo de 2012

so nice article about Factors affecting Profit of Broiler Industry in Faisalabad, full grip on topic and cover all aspects.

Azam Mahmood
24 de octubre de 2017
AOA, Dear sir, i am also working the on similar topic but bit different "factor affecting the sustainability and profitability of poultry industry in Layyah"i need research questioner.would you like to help by providing you'r research questioner i.e how you conduct data from former's what type of question you asked from former's etc. i will be very thankful to you for your kind response. Regards, Azam Mahmood sakishah40@gmail.com
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister