biosecurity in poultry

Forum: Biosecurity for poultry farms

Published on: 12/04/2012
Author/s : Dr. Madeha Untoo; Prof. (Dr.) M.Tufail Banday; Dr. I. A. Baba and Dr M.Ambreen (Division of Livestock Production and Management, Sher-e Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Kashmir, Shuhama, Alusteng (J&K))
Diseases are produced by micro-organisms which are universal and single organisms reproduce and multiply number of times. Disease incidences are higher in old and densely populated poultry farms. Bio-security is of immense help to reduce disease hazards and improve health and productivity of birds. Optimum and profitable poultry production can be achieved by reducing disease risk to minimum exten...
remove_red_eye 4927 forum 9 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
December 4, 2012

Good information about biosecurity for poultry farms

Tarusenga Munyanyi Tarusenga Munyanyi
Animal health technologist
December 4, 2012

Thanks for highliting bisecurity issue which is cause of many diseases on the farm which lead to poor profits in chicken production.

February 21, 2013

Hi
Thanx to show clear idea abt biosecurity

sijish nambiar

March 12, 2014
THANKS TO SHOW ME ABOUT BIOSECURITY IMPORTANCE!!!!
April 14, 2014
thanks for this valuable information please if you can help me for obtaining the newest research in biosecurity of broiler farm i would be glad for this help.
Dr.mohamed hayman
May 10, 2018

Thanks for highlighting biosecurity issue which is the cause of many diseases on the farm. It's really effective.

November 10, 2019
Thanks so much for the information
May 28, 2020
Pls let me know good Litter disinfectant for broiler poultry farm
Mohamad Khorshed Shakor Mohamad Khorshed Shakor
Poultry diseases...PHD
June 10, 2020
Thanks for good information
print
(4927)
(9)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved