Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Australian Poultry Science Symposium- APSS 2012

Published: July 6, 2011
Summary
The Poultry Research Foundation, in conjunction with WPSA, Australian Branch, cordially invites you to the 23rd Australian Poultry Science Symposium. This event will be held February 19-22, 2012 at the Veterinary Science Conference Centre, University of Sydney.  The Australian Poultry Science Symposium is the premier avian science conference in Australia and attracts delegates from...
Recommend
Comment
Dr Muhammad Arshad  Manj
SB Feed
7 de julio de 2011
what would b the new discussion about poultry for participants like me ,Dr Arshad from pakistan. &what procedure is to participate in this APSS 2012.
Recommend
Jo Ann Geist
The University of Sydney
7 de julio de 2011
Hi Dr. Muhammad Manj The Australian Poultry Science Symposium is an internationally acclaimed scientific meeting that covers the subjects on health and nutrition, feed and welfare etc. We have a list of international speakers for APSS 2012 if you would like to check out our website it is http://sydney.edu.au/vetscience/apss/ I am still working on profiles of our invited speakers but if you are interested in the main themes of the conference which are for 2012, Free Range compared with Conventional poultry production or Feed Additives: Mythbusters or our Hot Topics sessions on Retailer pressure and global commodity markets or Laying Hens - Current Issues and Opportunities. If you would like to submit a paper title to be accessed for presentation please download the forms on the website. Any further questions please email me at jo-ann.geist@sydney.edu.au
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.