Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Expert group formed to discuss intestinal health management

Published: December 7, 2011
Summary
An independent panel of experts has unified to form the Intestinal Health Scientific Interest Group or IHSIG. This group has already held several meetings on the topic of necrotic enteritis and dysbiosis. Chairmen of the IHSIG meetings are Prof. Dr. H.M. Hafez (Free University Berlin, Germany) and Prof. Dr. Ir. Filip Van Immerseel (Ghent University, Belgium). These IHSIG meetings serve as a...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Karna Bahadur Bohara
7 de diciembre de 2011
This is great .I am so glad to know about formation of Expert group to discuss intestinal health problem management and felt some relief from a chronic pain of not being much helpful to thousands of my poultry producers farmers who have regularly been victims of NE and dysbiosis oriented toxaemia in broiler chicken in our poultry industry. This is because the problem was started approximately 6 years ago and seen as ever increasing and the biggest challenge to very young and nicely growing broiler industry in Nepal. several line of treatments tried and none of the treatment strategies provided satisfectory results so far and working hard to find out some sustainable solution against this nasty problem. I wish to thank the Expert panel for their priority to this emerging problem of the global poultry industry which I think is one of the most potential source of good quality food for feeding 9 billion people in 2050. I think it would be so good if carried as an International Integrated Research and Development Approach including Universities and research sites in multi-locations and contributions by poultry industries globally. I wish great success of this Noval work and would like to extend all possible support to the team. Dr K B Bohara Poultry Veterinarian and founding member Valley Poultry Pvt Ltd Balaju,Kathmandu Nepal
Dr Muhammad Arshad  Manj
SB Feed
8 de diciembre de 2011
Assalam o alakum everyone in this panel , it is good to form a such panel to discuss the most important problem faced by the present poultry industry. i would like to know each and every development in this regard . i will extend full support for the success of the project. thanks®ards...............DR M.ARSHAD GM PRODUCTION BREEDING FARMS &HATHERIES. PAKISTAN( shabbir chicks multan )
Dr Jaydip Mulik
8 de diciembre de 2011
Dear All, Its great pleasure for us to know more on poultry gut health and current issues related to same through Experts Eyes from a globe. I am very much thankful to Engormix for the same. Regards, Dr. Jaydip
Esperidion Algabre
21 de diciembre de 2011
Our problem might not related to intestinal health management, it is about high condemnation of liver during slaughter due to pale and sometimes enlarge. could you help us to identify the possible cause?
Ganesh Kumar Dahal
Guybro Chemical
27 de diciembre de 2011
Good gut health is better index for poultry profitability ! I really appreciate effort of all concern for creating IHSIG with prominent panel of great scientist to enlighten discussion on gut health. The discussion & guidelines set by forum will be helpful to all poultry entrepreneurs for getting alternative solutions to antibiotics for better gut health. Congratulation to Engormix & Good wishes for the great success of IHSIG !!
Tarusenga Munyanyi
29 de diciembre de 2011
intestinal health is the key to full potential of the genetics of any animal as well as the feed conversion effiency of the broiler or layer. if the the gut is colonised with infections the broiler may end being stunted if they are layers they will not produce eggs. To reduce gut colonisation with infections good litter managment and reduce high fibre content in the diet of broilers and layers. Water quality influence the health status of the gut. if the water has high coliform count the intestines will not be able to copy with rate of infections
Neethiraja
Suguna Group
1 de febrero de 2012
I would like to thank to Engormix to organise this type of forum. I request you to share the material which is going to presented in the IHSIG symposium in the engormix forum after end of the day. Regards, Neethiraja A
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister