Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Engormix reaches IPPE 2016 with 1.5 million registered users

Published: January 19, 2016
Summary
Engormix will hold its traditional annual visit to the IPPE 2016 - International Production & Processing Expo in the city of Atlanta (Georgia, U.S state) with great expectations regarding the global Internet trends. With a team of executives and a high quality recording assistance provided by our new technological partners, Engormix.com will support their group of 35 corporate ...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
n
Engormix
20 de enero de 2016
My best wishes for our colleagues at IPPE!
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
20 de enero de 2016
It is the biggest expo in the world about poultry industry My best wishes for our colleagues at IPPE! Prof. Dr. Talaat M. El-Sheikh
Talaat Mostafa  El-Sheikh
20 de enero de 2016
I'm looking for scientific cooperation with any people in any country of the worlds I have many research plane in recent and new trends of the poultry industry Best regard for all people who attending The IPP 2016 Talaat El-Sheikh Talatm2@yahoo.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/talat.elsheikh
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister