Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effects of different probiotic application methods and diet types on performance, carcass characteristics, serum lipids, jejunal histomorphology, cecal microflora population and immune responses in broiler chickens.

Published: September 25, 2014
Summary
This study was conducted to assess the effects of different short-term water-soluble probiotic application methods (PAM), by a probiotic containing Enterococcus faecium, to reduce probiotic application cost with 2 types of diet (TOD) on performance, carcass characteristics, serum lipids, jejunal histomorphology, cecal microflora population and immune responses in broiler chickens. Five hundred si...
Related topics
Authors:
Mohammad Hossein Mohammadi
University of Tehran, Iran
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Felix Afable
28 de noviembre de 2014
The result is good but a verification study maybe done in other areas validate findings.
ALI ALSUDANI
17 de abril de 2015
Hello Mohammadi can I get the full paper please kind regards Ali
Mohammad Hossein Mohammadi
University of Tehran, Iran
17 de abril de 2015
Dear Ali, unfortunately, i had no time to published a full paper of this topic, but i promise to you as soon as possible to be published. Yours, Mohammadi
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister