engormix
search
search
We will be present at:
February 9, 2021 to February 12, 2021
Hannover, Germany

Effect of yeast extract on early intestinal tract development of broilers

Published on: 12/03/2019
Author/s : R. Raspoet*¹, M. T. Brufau², M. Castells-Valero², D. Moral-Anter², A. M. Perez-Vendrell³, E. Auclair¹, B. Vila³, J. Brufau³ , R. Ferrer², and R. Martin Venegas². ¹Phileo by Lesaffre, Marcq-en-Baroeul, France, ²Departament de Bioquímica i Fisiologia, Facultat de Farmàcia i Ciències de l’Alimentació, Institut de Recerca en Nutrició i Seguretat Alimentària (INSA-UB), Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain,³Institut de Recerca i Technologia Agroalimentaries (IRTA-Centre Mas de Bover), Constanti, Spain.

Over the past decades, genetic improvements have stimulated broiler production resulting in birds weighing ± 3kg in 42 d. To reach this genetic potential, the absorption and digestion of nutrients and according morphological and functional development of the small intestine in the early life must be impeccable. Before hatch, uptake of nutrients by the chicken embryo is limited but rapid inc...

remove_red_eye 68 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
MANOJ KUMAR. S MANOJ KUMAR. S
Student
December 3, 2019
It is a nice topic,
My question
What about meat quality compare control and trail?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
Dr. Sahil Kalia, Ph.D.
PhD, Postdoc, Cornell University, USA
  Ithaca, New York, United States